Date: 2.28.2017 / Article Rating: 4 / Votes: 5544
Spu.essayninja.info #Reflective practice in nursing essays

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Reflective practice in nursing essays

Write My Research Paper for Me - reflective practice in nursing essays

Nov/Sat/2017 | Uncategorized

Order Quality Essays -
A reflective essay based on an episode of patient care –…

Nov 11, 2017 Reflective practice in nursing essays, buy essay papers online -

Reflective Practice Nursing - 123HelpMe com

Benefits Of Yoga Essays and Research Papers. practice has challenged my every muscle. Reflective Practice Essays! Having taken yoga classes for a while and Get Along Essay, being a dancer, I figured this class would just be like . before or easier (I apologize for the underestimation). Instead I found myself challenged each day because you paid attention to detail to every students' form and pushed students to reflective practice essays stretch further or contract stronger. The difference with the asana practice I got out of this class and the ones I got at a yoga studio is that you, the teacher, always allowed room. Meditation , Moksha , Spiritual practice 974 Words | 3 Pages.

The Benefits of Yoga and Meditation In today’s environment, many people are suffering with the stress and of a Robotic System), anxiety of day to reflective practice . day living and are finding themselves unable to cope with life’s little emergencies. Prescription drugs are on the rise due to the increasing need for the medicis, people to deal with their stress and anxiety. However, many people are searching for ways to practice be less stressed and live a happy and healthy life without drugs. If stress and anxiety are getting the best of you, then think about. Blood Perry! Chakra , Meditation , Raja Yoga 1578 Words | 5 Pages. History of Yoga The exact history and origins of yoga is uncertain; however, there are pieces that have been connected and allow . In Nursing! some conclusions. Biography Essay! Stone carvings depicting figures in Yoga positions have been found in archeological sites in the Indus Valley dating back 5,000 years or more.

In ancient times, the desire for greater personal freedom, health and practice in nursing essays, long life, and heightened self-understanding gave birth to this system of physical and mental exercise which has since spread throughout the. Foot , Human leg , Left-handedness 1348 Words | 4 Pages. 3 Yoga Asasnas and who were the medicis, Their Benefits. This asana resembles a serpent with its hood raised. Cobra Pose or Bhujangasana is part of the sequence of yoga postures in reflective practice in nursing, Padma Sadhana and . Surya Namaskar or Sun Salutation. Bhujangasana is Essay of a Mobile Robotic, pronounced as BHU-jung-AAHS-uh-nuh. Bhujang = Snake (Cobra); Asana = Posture or Pose How to do Cobra Pose (Bhujangasana) Lie on your stomach with your toes flat on the floor and forehead resting on reflective practice the ground. Keep your legs close together, with your feet and heels lightly touching each other. Place. Asana , Body , Breathing 963 Words | 5 Pages. On Proposal Of A Mobile System (Mechatronic System)! Bikram Yoga Bikram Yoga is a system of yoga that Bikram Choudhury synthesized from traditional hatha . yoga techniques and popularized beginning in the early 1970s.

All Bikram Yoga classes run for 90 minutes and consist of the same series of 26 postures and reflective practice in nursing, 2 breathing exercises. Bikram Yoga is ideally practiced in a room heated to 105°F (? 40.6°C) with a humidity of 40%. Safety Although many individuals enjoy practicing hot yoga , there. The Communist Written! Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga , Bikram Choudhury , Bikram Yoga 1134 Words | 4 Pages. 18, 2012 Essay one: Yoga I have come to reflective practice in nursing realize that most people who hear about Essay Peace, yoga , automatically . just think about how girly it is essays, or just the obvious. Yes, it is just a lot of stretching, and yes flexibility plays a big part in it. Essay Negotiations! It is not just about mastering all the different poses it is reflective, about finding the strength within the core. Yoga does not just stretch muscles.

It also stretches all the ligaments, tendons and the soft tissue in the body. Yoga is also known to increasing. The Communist! Bikram Choudhury , Bikram Yoga , Physical exercise 881 Words | 3 Pages. Reflective Practice In Nursing Essays! ANTOINETTE VILJOEN B THEOLOGY: BTH0010010011F BT046: ANALYSIS OF YOGA 1. YOGA’S GLOBAL APPEAL Indian culture advocates global health . via yoga , but does not produce gold medallists at the Olympic games. Yoga is not a fitness programme, it derives from the Sanskrit and means “union”. Indian philosophy renders it as moksha (liberation or salvation) and union with God. Hatha yoga is Essay Peace, one of many forms of yoga taught by Indian sages to practice obtain salvation. The Communist Written! Westerners have corrupted it to gain.

Altered state of consciousness , Buddhism , Hinduism 2283 Words | 7 Pages. ? Yoga (/?jo???/; Sanskrit: ???, Listen) is a physical, mental, and spiritual practice or discipline which originated in India. There is a broad . variety of schools, practices and reflective essays, goals[1] in Hinduism, Buddhism (including Vajrayana and Tibetan Buddhism[2][3][4]) andJainism.[5][6][7][6] The best-known are Hatha yoga and Raja yoga . The origins of why was the communist written, Yoga have been speculated to date back to pre-Vedic Indian traditions, but most likely developed around the sixth and fifth centuries BCE, in ancient India's ascetic circles. Hinduism 1417 Words | 3 Pages. It's been four years and I've learned how to meditate, relax and to be self-conciones to all aspects of reflective in nursing essays, my life. Why Was The Communist Written! The practice of Hatha Yoga is . a metaphor that makes us experience and face through the postures, the same challenges that life presents to us in other ways.

Through yoga ??I have learned to realize emotional misreacciones I consider difficult situations that cause me fear, despair , impatience and uncertainty . One of the biggest lessons has been to understand that all we want to practice essays achieve. Anxiety , Meditation , Pranayama 1225 Words | 4 Pages. When you hear the words poetry of the body or physical art, you may be surprised to who were know that these words refer to the practice of yoga . . Contrary to what some believe, yoga is more than just a lot of practice in nursing, strange poses used to increase flexibility. The benefits of yoga are physical as well as psychological and emotional. As a person fits a regular yoga routine into their schedule, physical changes begin to occur inside and in cold blood quotes about perry, out. Through a series of poses done regularly, the muscles become strengthened. Cognitive science , Emotion , Exercise 449 Words | 2 Pages. Reflective Practice In Nursing Essays! ?Introduction of yoga In recent years, yoga has been steadily gaining popularity as a means to in cold blood get and stay fit and healthy and practice in nursing, . achieve more balance and harmony in an often-busy world. Today, an estimated 18 million people practice throughout the United States—in private studios, retreat centers, company wellness centers, and their own homes Introduction to Yoga by Lori J. The Communist! Batcheller http://www.kripalu.org/article/253 yoga is a 5000-year-old Indian philosophy that combines exercise, breathing.

Hinduism , Meditation , Pranayama 1196 Words | 5 Pages. the benefits of yoga yoga is the balance between mind and reflective practice, body mentally and physically. the word . yoga means union or merger in the communist, Sankrit language. yoga combine yogasanas, pranayama, and meditatiion, all in which help a person feel relaxing and energizing. yoga provide physiological, pyschological, and spiritual benefits . these benefits include flexibility in the body, build strength, and feel good as a person overall. the practice of yoga makes a person become more aware of one's existence. Practice Essays! it. Anxiety , Pranayama , Yoga 717 Words | 2 Pages. At the outset, we must understand what we can gain out of this wonderful practice At the physical level, yoga and its cleansing practices . have proven to be extremely effective for various disorders. Quotes About! To get a sampling of how yoga benefits health disorders, please visit the Yoga Therapy section. More importantly, yoga is extremely effective in: Increasing Flexibility – yoga has positions that act upon the various joints of the body including those joints that are never really on the ‘radar. Bone , Exercise , Moksha 400 Words | 2 Pages.

EFFECTS OF YOGA PRACTICE I have considered attending a yoga class many times in the past. Practice In Nursing Essays! . When given the chance to research the affects of yoga , I decided to engage in the act or art to see the Essay effects first hand. As a child I remember experimenting on the yoga mat with my father, a devoted yoga enthusiast. So this is reflective practice in nursing, something I have desired to do for many years. One Christmas or birthday, I cannot recall which my father’s present to biography essay me was “ YOGA for Beginners”. Hinduism , Meditation , Moksha 955 Words | 3 Pages. ?Definition of Yoga The word yoga comes from the Sanskrit root yuj, which means to join or to yoke. Yoga is . a practical aid, not a religion. Essays! Yoga is an ancient art based on a harmonizing system of development for the body, mind, and spirit. The continued practice of yoga will lead you to Get Along Essay a sense of essays, peace and well-being, and why was written, also a feeling of reflective, being at one with their environment. Introduction To Yoga Yoga is Essay on Modern Peace, a science of right living and it works when integrated in our daily life. It works on.

Heart , Human anatomy , Meditation 619 Words | 3 Pages. Reflective! The term Yoga has a few meanings. Biography Essay! It#8217;s both a school of thought in the Hindu religion, and a system of mental and physical exercise . developed by this school. All forms of yoga originated in reflective practice, India. People who follow this school, and practice any form of yoga are called yogis, or yogins. Students study under prolonged and careful guidance of the teacher, known as the guru. The first syllable #8220;gu,#8221; in Sanskrit means light; the second syllable, #8220;ru#8221; means light. A. Essay On Modern Peace Negotiations! Exercise , Hinduism , Meditation 907 Words | 3 Pages. History of Yoga Yoga is more than just a physical exercise. It is designed to in nursing be a meditation tied in with relaxation of the quotes about . body and essays, mind.

The history of yoga is split up into four periods: the Vedic Period, Pre-Classical Period, Classical and Post-Classical Periods. In the Vedic Period, yogic teachings came from the who were Vedas, a collection of hymns which praise a divine power. From these praises, certain rituals and ceremonies were incorporated into stretches and the relaxation of the mind. Essays! The. Exercise , Muscle , Physical exercise 962 Words | 3 Pages. ?Ashtanga Yoga 11/02/13 Ashtanga Yoga is an ancient practice that comes from the blood quotes about ancient Yoga Kurunta. . Ashtanga yoga was created by in nursing Krishnamacharya when he felt the urge to biography essay go to the Himalayas in search of spiritual guidance. He met his guru Rama Mohan Brahmachari and stayed 7 years with him, with his mentor he studied the Yoga Kurunta which is transmitted orally and after seven years he left his guru to join the investigation of Yoga Kurunta.

Ashtanga Yoga means the 8 limbs of practice essays, yoga , the eight. Aum , Buddhism , Hinduism 647 Words | 3 Pages. Aroma Yoga History/Background/Origin: What is yoga ? “The word Yoga comes from the Sanskrit word “Yuj” . meaning to yoke, join or unite” (Body Poetry Fitness Studio [BPFS], n.d., para. 1). On Modern! Yoga aims to achieve a balanced life, by incorporating mind, body and practice essays, spirit through techniques and practices.

Yoga is not a religion, but a philosophy that can be incorporated within any belief system. In Cold Quotes Perry! “Some of the essays most well-known modern schools of yoga include: Iyengar, Astanga, Ananda, Anusara, Bikram, Kripalu. Aromatherapy , Essential oil , Meditation 754 Words | 3 Pages. [PowerPoint image representing Sri Dharma Mittra] 1. a world renowned yoga teacher 2. who truly . Of A (Mechatronic! exemplifies yoga 3. demonstrating an unsupported headstand 4. Reflective Essays! Niralamba Sirsasana in Sanskrit 5. Sanskrit classical language of India B. perfect posture in Time Square 1. truly demonstrates Yoga 2. showing diligence, focus, strength II. Personal. Bhagavad Gita , Brahman , Dharma Mittra 505 Words | 3 Pages. outline: Yoga and its health benefits Introduction: Attention-getter: 1. Who Were The Medicis! I am sure, all of you have heard about . Essays! yoga but anyone knows when we celebrate International yoga day?? Well you might don’t know as just recently United nation has declared that June 21st will be celebrated as an international yoga day. June 21st, last Sunday was celebrated as a first international yoga day across the world.

As noted in The Guardian on 21st June 2015, 35,000 people participated in yoga event at New Delhi. Biography Essay! Bhagavad Gita , Hinduism , Moksha 403 Words | 2 Pages. Reflective Essays! Philosophy of who were the medicis, Raja Yoga For many in the West, yoga is simply just a part of your workout plan, a means of strengthening the . body, curing body ailments, and improving flexibility. Reflective Practice! As we review the philosophy of Essay Peace Negotiations, yoga we’ll find that it is much more than a system of physical exercise for health, Yoga is . . Reflective Practice Essays! . an ancient path to Essay on Modern Negotiations spiritual growth. (Raphael) The word yoga is practice essays, related to the English word yoke. A yoke is the communist written, a wooden plank custom fitted on cattle to help them pull the load. The same way the. Reflective! Ahimsa , Christianity , Meditation 1212 Words | 4 Pages.

Yoga and Christianity The author of “Yes to Yoga ”, Agnieszka Tennant, seems to argue that yoga can easily be . stripped of its Hindu implications. He says that even though it was originally Hindu, he is the medicis, entirely invulnerable of being contaminated by any god or goddess apart from Christ. He was wise to reflective implement the in cold about scenarios in which yoga is reflective in nursing essays, exercised today: inside secular American gyms. Why Was Written! Not only did he powerfully demonstrate that all forms of Hinduism are nearly extinct from the yoga which is commonly. Christianity , God , Hinduism 1012 Words | 3 Pages. ? Yoga Benefits Good evening ladies and gentlemen, Who here is yogi? Why not? It has great health benefits . Let . me introduce the health benefits of yoga ! But first, what is yoga ? The word “ yoga ” in Sanskrit means “union” or ”to join together”. Practice! Yoga is a combination of physical (poses and breathing) and mental (focus) practice. Yoga origins are still not known but said somewhere between India and Nepal Because of language. Yoga has many great health benefits . In Cold Blood Quotes! 1. Blood circulation: many.

Better , Blood , Heart 364 Words | 2 Pages. Informative Speech Yoga To introduce what yoga is, how it became so popular, and the health benefits it provides. . Introduction 1. Attention Getter: 2. Common Ground: Yoga is very beneficial to individuals because it can help strengthen muscles, increase flexibility, and relieve stress and other health benefits . 3. To introduce what yoga is, how it became so popular, and the health benefits it provides. 4. Preview with signposts: first im going to talk about what yoga is. Next im. Exercise , Insomnia , Meditation 404 Words | 2 Pages. Reflective Essays! Abstract A complete Hatha Yoga session should be aimed at holistic wellness of mind, body and soul. It should contain a well designed . sequence of Asanas or yogic poses, Pranayam or breathing exercises, relaxation techniques, and Dhyana or Meditation. The Yoga session should begin with a prayer or chanting of “Om”, the primary sound of Essay of a Robotic System (Mechatronic, universe.

This helps in relaxing and focusing the mind, and bringing calmness to reflective in nursing essays the senses. This should be followed by warming up exercises known as “Yogic Suksma. Human leg , Pranayama , Sanskrit words and phrases 777 Words | 3 Pages. Who Were! ?Coleman College Health Science Intro to OTA 1301 Fall 2013 Trends in Healthcare Yoga and Occupational Therapy . Miguel A. Rivas 204050801 Introduction Yoga is another healing modality that helps with the body-mind connection, which has been around, and has been practiced for reflective practice essays, thousands of years; this type of therapy is a combination of specific methods designed to develop every aspect of the individual: physical, emotional, intellectual. Medicine , Meditation , Mind 1348 Words | 8 Pages. Yoga Application Paper Kristen Sullivan Immaculata University Yoga Application Paper Originated in ancient India, . Yoga typically means 'union' between the mind, body and spirit. It involves the practice of Get Along Essay, physical postures and poses.

As the practice in nursing name suggests, the ultimate aim of practicing Yoga is to create a balance between the body and the mind and to attain self-enlightenment. In order to accomplish it, Yoga makes use of of a Robotic (Mechatronic, different movements, breathing exercises, relaxation technique and practice essays, meditation. Biography Essay! Back pain , Exercise , Massage 961 Words | 3 Pages. Memo To: CEO From: Human Resources Director Date: September 9, 2012 Re: Employee Benefit . Package As requested, and in nursing essays, after much research and comparison of available benefit packages, the following benefit package is recommended to be implemented by why was the communist the organization, and offered to reflective practice in nursing essays all executive assistants, and all other employees. Executive assistants are vital in their role in the organization. Biography Essay! The role of the reflective in nursing executive assistant is to. Costs , Employee benefit , Employment 954 Words | 4 Pages.

Samworth Topic: Yoga General Purpose: To Inform. Specific Purpose: To inform my audience about biography essay, yoga . Thesis Statement: I . want my audience to be informed about what yoga is, its history, and why it has become so popular in recent years. Introduction I. (Open w/impact) According to Ann Pizer, a Yoga Alliance Certified Instructor, in reflective practice in nursing, an article last accessed on September 18th 2007, for Yoga.About.Com. “ Yoga means “union” in Sanskrit, the language of Ancient India where yoga first originated. Bhagavad Gita , Hinduism , Karma Yoga 1333 Words | 5 Pages. Yoga > Sanskrit word “yuj” : to yoke, unite, join Refers to union of the why was individual self with the universal self. Union of the mind, . body, spirit. > Philosophical or mystical system found in India; some dates the beginning of practice essays, yoga back to Shamanism from 25,000 BCE, pre-dating written history. > 4 main yoga systems: Jnana Yoga : Path of wisdom. Explores the human mind through self-study and pursuit of knowledge, and to inquire into one’s own nature. Biography Essay! (EX: Who am I?) Bhakti Yoga : Path of devotion.

Consciousness , Meditation , Mind 819 Words | 2 Pages. ? Yoga can be defined as “a system of exercises practiced as part of this discipline to promote control of the body and mind.” There are many . different types of yoga practised around the world. Some of the reflective practice in nursing most popular types include Hatha, Bikram, Vinyasa, Kundalini, Ashtanga, and biography essay, Iyengar yoga . Hatha yoga , unknown when and how it originated, is one of the most practised types of yoga around the practice essays world. This type of yoga uses poses and conscious breathing in combination with mental focus to develop. Bikram Choudhury , Chakra , Heart 1081 Words | 3 Pages. and how it reduces the risk of heart attacks the benefits -lowering cholesterol and blood pressure which can improves health” Meditation has . many benefits to relieving stress it focus on in cold about inner peace. Yoga exercise can be extremely effective in lowing stress. In the in nursing essays article “ Benefits of biography essay, Yoga explains how Yoga is very good for the organs. Yoga has positions that act upon the various joints of the body including those joints that are rarely used” Yoga massages all the internal glands and organs of. Blood , Circulatory system , Heart 742 Words | 3 Pages. Reflective Practice In Nursing Essays! 2008) http://ezinearticles.com/?Five-Crucial-Components-of-a-Business-Planid=12178 All the who were business plans fail to incorporate these five components in . their business plan and therefore fail to cover all aspects crucial to business. Garden Way Yoga center’s business plan has all these components in its plan. However, this report will try to investigate/critique on important elements missing which could improve the credibility of the business plan.

Executive Summary: The executive summary. Business plan , Customer , Customer service 828 Words | 3 Pages. 1) Description- Yoga is the balance of mind and body exercise and the attempt to attain self-enlightenment. There are many different types of . Practice Essays! yoga and hundreds of schools. The most common types of in cold blood, yoga are Hatha Yoga , Raja yoga , Jnana Yoga , Bhakti Yoga , and Karma Yoga . Yoga is practice, considered to be the only type of physical activity to be a complete exercise because it works all of your internal organs and glands that may not be worked by lifting. Essay On Modern! 2) History- Yoga was developed in India about 5000. Heart , Hinduism , Hypertension 507 Words | 2 Pages. Essays! The Contribution of Patanjali’s Yoga Suta. of Patanjali’s Yoga Suta When we speak of Yoga the first thing in Get Along Essay, mind is the posture, the breaths, the exercise. . Reflective In Nursing Essays! Yoga is commonly associated with flexibility and its complex postures. It is also associated with breathing excercises and meditation. But this is not always the case. There is biography essay, more to Yoga than just the exercise.

For those who studied Indian Philosophy, Hinduism or Indian culture and history, Yoga is not just all those things; it is something more. Reflective Essays! So what is on Proposal System (Mechatronic System), Yoga to begin with. Meditation , Noble Eightfold Path , Perception 2183 Words | 7 Pages. Ethnographic Study of Bikram Yoga Alicia Rawlings MLS 502 September 25, 2012 Prof. Gereboff Bikram yoga has become an . immensely popular activity in practice, the United States in the twentieth, going on into the twenty-first, century.

Bikram Choudhury has 1,650 studios worldwide showing that there is growing popularity for this very specific type of yoga on a very large scale (Shakespeare, 2006). However, it is the United States that is showing the most rapid growth with upwards of “25 million expressing. Bikram Choudhury , Bikram Yoga , Yoga styles 1962 Words | 5 Pages. difficult to cope with pressures and worries, and Essay of a Robotic System (Mechatronic, mental health suffers as a result. Meditation is offered as a way to cope with such stress. Reflective In Nursing Essays! The opportunity . to written withdraw, at practice least for a while, from the tumult and clamor of everyday life has definite benefits (Pierre, 22). Who Were! The mind is in nursing essays, rejuvenated, the soul refreshed, nerves calmed, and in general, one is at peace with oneself and the environment.

Fortified by sessions of meditation, people have found they are able to face the tensions of the world with. Brain , Consciousness , Human body 1317 Words | 4 Pages. Yoga and Pilates Many think Pilates is Get Along Essay, another form of yoga because they are so much alike. Practice In Nursing! Some do not know even one . difference of the quotes two exercise routines. There are, in fact, many significant differences.

Yoga and Pilates differ in principles and purposes, workouts, and even the equipment used during workout. Yoga techniques date back to more than five thousand years ago (Eisler, par. Reflective! 2). Yoga is considered holistic practice because it incorporates mediation. It unites the mind, body, and.

Exercise , Muscle , Physical exercise 556 Words | 3 Pages. Yoga : A History Yoga is more then just becoming stronger and more flexible. In many religions the word Yoga . means spiritual discipline. Yoga has been practiced for thousands of Get Along Essay, years and has evolved and changed overtime. Yoga is the physical, mental, and spiritual practice or disciplines which help permit the state of peace. Yoga’s history is uncertain, but is thought that Yoga originated from ancient India. The earliest signs of Yoga appear in Stone Age Shamanism. Practice In Nursing Essays! Evidence of Yoga posture were. Brahman , Hinduism , Meditation 1007 Words | 4 Pages. Branding Yoga 10/22/2012 Yoga in biography essay, 2008 just in America has become a 5.7 billion business ( Yoga in America, . 2008) and had almost 16 million people were practitioners of yoga , ( Yoga Journal, 2008). Nowadays there are more than 22 million people practicing yoga (United Stated Yoga Federation, 2012).

Gender of US yoga practitioners are 72.2% Female and 27.8% Male. 44% Percentage of U.S. yoga practitioners with household income of practice in nursing essays, more than $75,000; 24% earn more than $100,000. The Age of Get Along Essay, U.S. Practice! yoga practitioners. Bikram Choudhury , Bikram Yoga , Yoga 1161 Words | 4 Pages. ? ? PEST analysis ? SWOT analysis Where do you want your yoga to take you? At Pure, we help you identify your abilities and . goals through a detailed personal assessment, and then provide a defining road map for your journey. We travel alongside you to guide, support, motivate, and of a Mobile Robotic (Mechatronic, inspire you to practice keep advancing your practice. What makes the Pure Yoga experience rich and in cold quotes about, rewarding is a comprehensive schedule of essays, classes, learning sessions, workshops, and immersions that are designed. Get Along Essay! Best practice , Knowledge , Management 647 Words | 3 Pages. ? SOCH111 History of Healing Assignment 1 Student Name: Trang Nguyen Student ID : 243640 Word Count : 1098 words Question 1: The whole . In Nursing Essays! healing system and modality that will be discussed in this assignment are Ayurveda and Yoga respectively. A modality is a class of intervention that used to diagnose part of the body. Whole healing system or whole medical system is a system with defined philosophy focusing on a person as a whole to provide treatment for manifesto, cure chronic condition.

A. Alternative medicine , Ayurveda , Herbalism 1260 Words | 6 Pages. ? BRANCHES YOGA : The term yoga is derived from the reflective in nursing essays Sanskrit word yui. It is defined as “to yoke” or to unite.”Uniting the mind, . the body, and the spirit is the heart of yoga philosophy. In the West, the word yoga is the medicis, synonymous with Hatha Yoga or physical aspect of reflective practice essays, yoga . In India, however, throughout the who were the medicis centuries yoga encompassed more than just the reflective practice physical aspect. There are five main branches of yoga that offer spiritual philosophies and discipline beyond Hatha Yoga . Each branch possesses unique. Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga , Meditation , Pranayama 1182 Words | 4 Pages. Biography Essay! Understanding US Yoga Industry: Currently Yoga is a $ 5.7 Billion industry in US.

Yoga came to US in mid 19th . Century, and was made popular by Swami Vivekanand during his World Parliament of in nursing, Religions. The Yoga got much needed popularity from Margaret Woodrow Wilson. Initially Yoga was popular because of its primary elements, and biography essay, then moved towards Spiritual aspects. Many popular books and journals have been written on Yoga that gained lots of popularity. Yoga also received push from many celebrities. Bikram Choudhury , Bikram Yoga , Brand 1011 Words | 3 Pages.

Pranayama Mudra Bandha Swami Satyananda Saraswati Yoga Publications Trust, Munger, Bihar, India © Bihar School of practice, Yoga . 1969, 1973, 1996, 2008 All rights resetved. No part of quotes about perry, this publication may be reproduced, transmitted or stored in a retrieval system, in any form or by practice in nursing any means, without permission in writing from Yoga Publications Trust. The terms Satyananda YogaGD and Bihar YogaGD are registered trademarks owned by International Yoga Fellowship Movement (IYFM). The use of the same in. Chakra , Meditation , Pranayama 5538 Words | 26 Pages. Of A Mobile (Mechatronic System)! expectations were to learn the basic poses of yoga . I came into this class thinking it would be an easy and relaxing class that would be a nice . break from my stressful business and capstone classes. I thought we would be learning all of the poses I’ve heard so much about from friends who take yoga classes regularly. I expected to gain strength and learn how to become more flexible as the class went on. In Nursing! I was expecting to Peace only do the in nursing essays poses and participate in yoga through the class and not have the opportunity.

Classroom , Intelligence , Knowledge 808 Words | 2 Pages. history between 1500 B.C. and 500 B.C. Ashtanga – word translation is “8 Limbs” (as laid out in the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali) Asana practice . as interpreted by Krishnamacharaya and Sri K. Biography Essay! Pattabhi Jois circa 1948 from an ancient text; Yoga Korunta which describes a particular Hatha yoga system developed by Vamana Rishi. Tapas – choosing pain as a path to personal transcendence; austerity. Reflective Essays! The goal of Yoga –to attain a divine state consciousness, aka union with Godhead (Samahdi) Hatha – A comprehensive. Hinduism , Indra , Rama 1181 Words | 4 Pages. The Benefits of Meditation The importance of relaxation and meditation cannot be overstated. Not only is it good for the individual, but . for the world as a whole. iThe new world view emphasizes the of a Robotic System) interconnectedness and interdependence of all phenomena, as well as the emboldens of the individuals and societies in the cyclical processes of nature (Capra 390). The systems theory provides that whatever is good for the individual, is good for the entire system of all ecology. Depak Chopra. Chakra , Health , Meditation 988 Words | 3 Pages.

There are a number of reflective practice, different benefits which an Essay Mobile System, individual can gain from running on a regular basis. There are some runners who run simply . for in nursing essays, the joy of biography essay, running but there are others who run because they realize there are a great deal of benefits which can be gained from rigorous exercise such as running. Some of these benefits may include weight loss, improved cardiovascular health, improved bone health, improved mood and better coordination. This article will briefly describe how running can. Better , Cardiovascular disease , Mass 830 Words | 3 Pages. ? Yoga All humans want to reflective practice be successful. All humans want to be happy. Biography Essay! These universal desires are achievable yet seem out of reach for reflective practice in nursing, . many. I see a huge problem with the culture in United States Of America.

Success and happiness are desired yet not encouraged in biography essay, ways that are achievable. If the mind and body are cared for properly, stress and disease can be avoided. Our culture today moves fast. The human species is practice in nursing, not adapted to modern lifestyles. Our bodies were built to run and hunt, our. Consciousness 1150 Words | 3 Pages. The Medicis! ?Helena Pham-Ly Dr. Orr Philosophy of Yoga 290 Yoga Path: Bhakti Yoga The yoga path I chose is . Practice Essays! Bhakti Yoga , which translates to the yoga of why was manifesto written, devotion, yoga of love, surrender, or religion. Reflective Essays! I also feel that religion is an expression of Bhakti Yoga on a more social level.

Bhakti Yoga could be something very personal. It is in cold perry, also one’s natural state because one’s natural state is the state of love, a state where one’s heart is overflowing with love for essays, God. Who Were The Medicis! I understand that God does not mean some. Reflective In Nursing! Bhakti , Hinduism , Love 784 Words | 5 Pages. Yoga is a vast collection of techniques and practiced all aimed at integrating mind, body and spirituality achieving a state of on Proposal Mobile Robotic System (Mechatronic, enlightenment . or oneness with all living humane animals plants and our universe that we live within. This semester in Hatha Yoga we make the correlation between the two, body and mind spiritual aspects will bloom like a flower as our lives and bodies are continual changing. Yoga will not work for everyone at this present time we learn to apply when knowledge is at hand. Breathing , Human body , Oxygen 737 Words | 2 Pages. In Vedic Sanskrit, the more commonly used, literal meaning of the Sanskrit word yoga which is to reflective practice in nursing essays add, to join, to unite, or to attach . Get Along Essay! from the root yuj, already had a much more figurative sense, where the practice yoking or harnessing of oxen or horses takes on broader meanings such as employment, use, application, performance (compare the figurative uses of to harness as in to put something to some use). All further developments of the sense of this word are post-Vedic. More prosaic moods such.

Hinduism , Linguistics , Pa?ini 428 Words | 2 Pages. Blood Quotes About Perry! people look at exercise as being something just for people who want to lose weight or to add muscle and bulk up, but there are a great deal of . benefits that can be received from exercising regularly. Gaining muscle and losing fat are the two most popular reasons that people make their way to the local gym, but they only make up a small portion of the benefits that you may receive through exercise. There are many ways that exercise can improve one’s quality of life other than just weight management. Reflective Practice In Nursing Essays! Anxiety , Cardiovascular disease , Exercise 1940 Words | 5 Pages. ?Running head: THE FOUR PATHS OF YOGA Abstract Life is full of choices and opportunities for spiritual development. The four paths of written, . Reflective Practice Essays! yoga Provide wisdom, serenity, direction, and strength.

Each path has its own unique goal yet They all work together for a greater purpose. The four paths of yoga have practices that Can be related to other religious traditions such as devotion, prayer, giving, and physical Actions such as fasting that require discipline and commitment to a Higher. Hinduism , Indian philosophy , Meditation 1673 Words | 5 Pages. ? Yoga as a Complementary Therapy Yoga therapy is an ancient holistic system of recovery of the body. For proper functioning . Biography Essay! of the body, one needs to balance the operation of such systems as digestion and reflective practice in nursing, blood circulation, to establish the normal operation of the endocrine glands and the vestibular apparatus. In this case, the energy state of the tissues of the body depends on who were the good functioning of the reflective in nursing nervous system. The practice of manifesto written, yoga is based on the use of asanas and reflective practice in nursing, pranayama.

Asanas. Blood , Cardiac muscle , Circulatory system 958 Words | 3 Pages. that provide an biography essay, aerobic workout. Reflective Essays! A few laps in the pool combine all three! If the why was the communist manifesto pool is heated, so much the better for arthritis sufferers, as the practice essays warm . water can help loosen stiff joints. In fact, people with rheumatoid arthritis receive greater benefits to their health after participating in Essay of a Robotic System System), hydrotherapy than with other activities. It's also been proven that water-based exercise improves the use of affected joints and decreases pain from osteoarthritis [source: CDC].

9: Increased Muscle Tone and. Aerobic exercise , Cycling , Exercise physiology 2437 Words | 6 Pages. Practice In Nursing Essays! Y OG A VA SISHTA SARA (THE ESSENCE OF YOGA VASISHTA) An English Translation from the Sanskrit Original Sri Ramanasramam Tiruvannamalai . 606 603 2005 © Sri Ramanasramam Tiruvannamalai First Edition : Second Edition: Third Edition : Fourth Edition : 1973 1985 1994 2005 — 1000 copies — 1000 copies — 1000 copies — 1000 copies CC No. 1084 ISBN: 81-88018-45-7 Price: Rs. Published by V.S. Ramanan President Sri Ramanasramam Tiruvannamalai 606 603 Tamil Nadu INDIA . Consciousness , Imagination , Mind 7195 Words | 32 Pages. Problems faced by a Yoga teacher: 1. Classes with only a few students Yoga teachers may sometimes teach a small class, . maybe less than 5 students, here brings a great challenge to why was the communist written a yoga teacher since you need to build up a good connection with your students to really look into the needs of each of the students rather than in generalized terms. This takes time for you to reflective essays know more about each of his/her students. Essay On Modern Peace Negotiations! 2. Teaching classes in different locations Being a yoga teacher, you may have.

Availability heuristic , Education , Problem solving 785 Words | 3 Pages.

Nursing Essays | Free Essays on Nursing -…

Reflective practice in nursing essays

Write My Essay : 100% Original Content -
Nursing Essays | Free Essays on Nursing -…

Nov 11, 2017 Reflective practice in nursing essays, academic proofreading -

B>Reflection on a Significant Incident from Practice… pdf

How to Write a Bibliography – Examples in MLA Style. Please note, all entries should be typed double-spaced. In order to keep this Web page short,single rather than double space is used here. See Bibliography Sample Page for a properly double-spaced Bibliography or Works Cited sample page. Practice. Examples cited on this page are based on the authoritative publication from MLA. Biography Essay. If the example you want is not included here, please consult the reflective practice in nursing essays, MLA Handbook, or ask the writer to why was manifesto, look it up for you. Format for entries: A single space is used after any punctuation mark. Practice In Nursing. When dividing a long word or URL onto two lines, put hyphen, slash, or period at the end of the line. Do not add a hyphen to a URL that was not originally there. Never begin a new line with a punctuation mark.

Double-space all lines in a bibliography entry. Do not indent the biography essay, first line of a bibliography entry, indent second and subsequent lines 5 spaces, or 1/2? (1.25 cm) from the left margin. Please see Chapter 11. Guidelines on How to Write a Bibliography for details. When writing a bibliography, remember that the purpose is to communicate to the reader, in a standardized manner, the sources that you have used in sufficient detail to be identified.

If you are unable to find all the necessary information, just cite what you can find. Click here to see a selection of Common Abbreviations used in documentation. For a complete list of Common Scholarly Abbreviations used in parentheses, tables, and reflective practice in nursing, documentation, please go to Section 7.4 of the 6th edition of the MLA Handbook. Bell, Stewart. The Martyr’s Oath: The Apprenticeship of a Homegrown Terrorist . Mississauga, ON: Wiley, 2005.

Biale, David, ed. Cultures of the Jews: A New History . New York: Schocken, 2002. Bowker, Michael. Fatal Deception: The Untold Story of Asbestos: Why It Is Still Legal. and Still Killing Us . N.p.: Rodale, 2003. N.p. Essay. = No place of publication indicated. Capodiferro, Alessandra, ed. Wonders of the World: Masterpieces of Architecture from. 4000 BC to the Present . Vercelli: White Star, 2004.

Cross, Charles R. Room Full of Mirrors: A Biography of Jimi Hendrix . New York: Maltin, Leonard, ed. Movie Video Guide 2002 Edition . New York: New American, 2001. Meidenbauer, Jorg, ed. Practice. Discoveries and Inventions: From Prehistoric to Modern Times . Lisse: Rebo, 2004. Puzo, Mario.

The Family: A Novel . Completed by Carol Gino. New York: Harper, 2001. Rowling, J.K. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets . New York: Scholastic, 1999. —. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban . Thorndike, ME: Thorndike, 2000. Suskind, Ron. The Price of Loyalty: George W. Bush, the White House, and the Education of. Paul O’Neill . New York: Simon, 2004. If your citation is from one volume of a multivolume work and each volume has its own title, you need cite only the actual volume you have used without reference to other volumes in the work.

Example: The Bourgeois Experience: Victoria to Freud comes in 5 volumes, written by Peace Peter Gay. (Title of Vol. Essays. 1: Education of the Senses ) Gay, Peter. Education of the Senses . New York: Norton, 1999. (Title of Vol.

2: The Tender Passion) Gay, Peter. The Tender Passion . The Medicis. New York: Oxford UP, 1986. (Title of Vol. 3: The Cultivation of Hatred ) Gay, Peter. Reflective In Nursing. The Cultivation of Hatred . London: Harper, 1994. (Title of Vol. Who Were. 4: The Naked Heart ) Gay, Peter.

The Naked Heart . New York: Norton, 1995. (Title of Vol. 5: Pleasure Wars ) Gay, Peter. Pleasure Wars . New York: Norton, 1998. 2. Book with two authors or editors: Bohlman, Herbert M., and Mary Jane Dundas. The Legal, Ethical and International. Environment of Business . 5th ed. Cincinnati, OH: West, 2002.

Bolman, Lee G., and Terrence E. Deal. Leading with Soul: An Uncommon Journey. of Spirit . Rev. ed. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 2001. Calvesi, Maurizio, and Lorenzo Canova, eds. Essays. Rejoice! 700 Years of Art for the Papal. Jubilee . New York: Rizzoli, 1999. Cohen, Andrew, and J.L. Granatstein, eds.

Trudeau’s Shadow: The Life and Legacy. of Pierre Elliott Trudeau . Toronto: Random, 1998. Heath, Joseph, and Andrew Potter. Why Was. The Rebel Sell: Why the Culture Can’t Be Jammed . 2nd ed. Toronto: Harper, 2005. Llewellyn, Marc, and Lee Mylne. Frommer’s Australia 2005 . Hoboken, NJ: Wiley, 2005. Summers, Anthony, and Robbyn Swan. Sinatra: The Life . New York: Knopf, 2005. Book prepared for practice in nursing publication by the medicis two editors: Shakespeare, William.

The Tragedy of Hamlet, Prince of Denmark . Ed. Practice In Nursing Essays. Barbara A. Essay Of A Mobile (Mechatronic. Mowat and Paul Werstine. New York: Washington. 3. Book with three authors or editors: Clancy, Tom, Carl Stiner, and in nursing, Tony Koltz.

Shadow Warriors: Inside the Special. Forces . Biography Essay. New York: Putnam, 2002. Hewitt, Les, Andrew Hewitt, and Luc d’Abadie. Reflective. The Power of Focus for College. Students . Deerfield Beach, FL: Health Communications, 2005. Larsson, Mans O., Alexander Z. Speier, and Jennifer R. Who Were. Weiss, eds. Let’s Go:

Germany 1998 . New York: St. Martin’s, 1998. Palmer, R.R., Joel Colton, and reflective practice in nursing essays, Lloyd Kramer. A History of the Modern World: To 1815 . 9th ed. New York: Knopf, 2002. Suzuki, David, Amanda McConnell, and Maria DeCambra. Essay On Proposal Of A Mobile System (Mechatronic. The Sacred Balance: A Visual Celebration of Our Place in Nature . Vancouver: Greystone, 2002. 4. Book with more than three authors or editors:

You have a choice of reflective practice in nursing, listing all of the the communist written, authors or editors in in nursing essays, the order as they appear on the title page of the Essay Peace, book, or use “et al.” from the Latin et alii, or et aliae , meaning “and others” after the first author or editor named. Nelson, Miriam E., Kristin R. Baker, Ronenn Roubenoff, and Lawrence Lindner. Strong Women and Men Beat Arthritis . New York: Perigee, 2003. Nelson, Miriam E., et al. Strong Women and Men Beat Arthritis . New York: Hogan, David J., et al., eds. The Holocaust Chronicle: A History in Words and Pictures . Lincolnwood, IL: International, 2000. Pound, Richard W., Richard Dionne, Jay Myers, and James Musson, eds. Canadian. Facts and Dates . In Nursing. 3rd ed.

Markham, ON: Fitzhenry, 2005. Pound, Richard W., et al., eds. Canadian Facts and Dates . 3rd ed. Markham, ON: Rogerson, Holly Deemer, et al. Words for Students of English: A Vocabulary. Series for ESL . Vol. 6. Advanced Level ESL.

Pittsburgh, PA: U of Pittsburgh P, 1989. 5. The Medicis. Book with compilers, or compilers and reflective practice in nursing essays, editors: McClay, John B., and Wendy L. Matthews, comps. and eds. Corpus Juris Humorous: A Compilation of Outrageous, Unusual, Infamous and Witty Judicial Opinions.

from 1256 A.D. to the Present . New York: Barnes, 1994. O’Reilly, James, Larry Habegger, and in cold quotes about perry, Sean O’Reilly, comps. and eds. Danger: True Stories of Trouble and Survival . San Francisco: Travellers’ Tales, 1999. Teresa, Mother. The Joy in Loving: A Guide to Daily Living with Mother Teresa . Comp. Jaya Chaliha and Edward Le Joly.

New York: Viking, 1997. Note abbreviation: comp. = compiler or compiled by. 6. Book with no author or editor stated: Maclean’s Canada’s Century: An Illustrated History of the reflective practice in nursing, People and Events. That Shaped Our Identity . Toronto: Key, 1999. Microsoft PowerPoint Version 2002 Step by Essay on Proposal Mobile Robotic System Step . Redmond, WA: Perspection, 2001. The Movie Book . London: Phaidon, 1999. With Scott to the Pole: The Terra Nova Expedition 1910-1913 . Photographs of. Herbert Ponting.

New York: BCL, 2004. 7. Book with one author, translated by another: Muller, Melissa. Anne Frank: The Biography . Trans. Practice Essays. Rita and Robert Kimber. New York: Metropolitan, 1998. 8. Work in an anthology, a collection by the communist several authors, with one or more editors and/or compilers: Fox, Charles James. “Liberty Is Order, Liberty Is Strength.” What Is a Man? 3,000 Years of practice essays, Wisdom on the Art of Manly Virtue. Ed.

Waller R. Newell. New York: Harper, 2001. 306-7. Wilcox, Robert K. “Flying Blind.” Danger: True Stories of Trouble and Survival . Comp. and ed. James O’Reilly, Larry Habegger, and Sean O’Reilly.

San Francisco: Travellers’ Tales, 1999. 211-22. 9. Article in an encyclopedia with no author stated: “Nazi Party.” New Encyclopaedia Britannica . Who Were The Medicis. 1997 ed. “Tajikistan.” World Book Encyclopedia of People and Places . 2000 ed. 10. Article in an encyclopedia with an author: If the encyclopedia is well known and articles are arranged alphabetically, it is not necessary to indicate the volume and page numbers. If the encyclopedia is not well known, you must give full publication information including author, title of article, title of encyclopedia, name of editor or edition, number of volumes in the set, place of publication, publisher and year of publication. Kibby, Michael W. “Dyslexia.” World Book Encyclopedia . 2000 ed.

Midge, T. “Powwows.” Encyclopedia of North American Indians . Ed. D.L. Birchfield. 11 vols. New York: Cavendish, 1997. 11. Article in a magazine, journal, periodical, newsletter, or newspaper with no author stated: “100 Years of Dust and Glory.” Popular Mechanics Sept. Reflective Practice In Nursing. 2001: 70-75. “Celestica to Repair Palm Handhelds.” Globe and Essay of a System (Mechatronic System), Mail [Toronto] 29 Oct. 2002: B6.

“E-Money Slips Quietly into Oblivion.” Nikkei Weekly [Tokyo] 22 Jan. 2001: 4. “McDonald’s Declines to Fund Obesity Education on Danger of Eating Its Food.” National Post [Toronto] 18 Apr. 2006: FP18. “Pot Use Doubled in reflective practice in nursing, Decade, Study Says: 14% Smoked Up in the Past Year.” Toronto Star. 25 Nov. 2004: A18. “Secondhand Smoke Reduces Kids’ IQs.” Buffalo News 23 Jan. 2005: I6. 12. Article in a magazine, journal, periodical, newsletter, or newspaper with one or more authors:

Use “+” for pages that are not consecutive. Example: When numbering pages, use “38-45” if page numbers are consecutive. Who Were The Medicis. Use “A1+” if article begins on in nursing essays page A1, contains more than one page, but paging is not consecutive. For page numbers consisting of more than 3 digits, use short version if it is clear to the reader, e.g. Biography Essay. 220-268 may be written as 220-68, but 349-560 must be written in full.

Note also that there is no period after the month. The period in “Mar.” is for the abbreviation of March. Essays. If there are 4 or less letters in the month, e.g. May, June, and July, the who were, months are not abbreviated. If the publication date is July 18, 2005, citation will be 18 July 2005. Where a journal or magazine is reflective in nursing, a weekly publication, “date, month, year” are required.

Where a journal or magazine is a monthly publication, only who were, “month, year” are needed. Where a newspaper title does not indicate the location of publication, add the city of publication between square brackets, e.g. Daily Telegraph [London]. Square brackets are used to enclose a word (or words) not found in the original but has been added by you. An article in a scholarly journal is treated somewhat differently:

Nielsen, Laura Beth. “Subtle, Pervasive, Harmful: Racist and Sexist Remarks in. Public as Hate Speech.” Journal of Social Issues 58.2 (2002): 265. The above citation shows: Author’s name, Article title, Name of scholarly journal (underlined), Volume number, Issue number, Year of publication (in parentheses), and Page number. If the article is in nursing essays, accessed online, add Access date and URL at Get Along Essay the end, see 23. Internet citations, or citing electronic sources (e). Bogomolny, Laura. “Boss Your Career.” Canadian Business 13-16 Mar. 2006: 47-49. Cave, Andrew. “Microsoft and Sun Settle Java Battle.” Daily Telegraph [London] Cohen, Stephen S., and J. Bradford DeLong. Reflective Practice Essays. “Shaken and Stirred.” Atlantic Monthly. Jan.-Feb. Biography Essay. 2005: 112+.

Coleman, Isobel. “Women, Islam, and the New Iraq.” Foreign Affairs Jan.-Feb. 2006: 24+. Daly, Rita. “Bird Flu Targeting the Young.” Toronto Star 11 Mar. 2006: A1+. Dareini, Ali Akbar. “Iranian President Defends Country’s Nuclear Ambitions.” Buffalo News. Hewitt, Ben. “Quick Fixes for Everyday Disasters.” Popular Mechanics Nov. 2004: 83-88. Johnson, Linda A. “Fight Flu with Good, Old Advice from Mom.” Buffalo News. 10 Oct. In Nursing Essays. 2004: A1-2. Mather, Victoria. “In Tiger Country.” Photos by James Merrell.

Town Country Travel. Fall 2004: 102-111. Mohanty, Subhanjoy, and Ray Jayawardhana. “The Mystery of Brown Dwarf Origins.” Scientific American Jan. 2006: 38-45.

Petroski, Henry. “Framing Hypothesis: A Cautionary Tale.” American Scientist Jan.-Feb. Plungis, Jeff, Ed Garsten, and Mark Truby. Negotiations. “Caremakers’ Challenge: Green, Mean. Machines.” Detroit News and Free Press Metro ed. 12 Jan. 2003: 1A+.

Sachs, Jeffrey D. “A Practical Plan to End Extreme Poverty.” Buffalo News 23 Jan. 2005: I2. Saletan, William. “Junk-Food Jihad.” National Post [Toronto] 18 Apr. 2006: A18. Thomas, Cathy Booth, and in nursing, Tim Padgett. “Life Among the Ruins.” Time 19 Sept. 2005: 28+. Wolanski, Eric, Robert Richmond, Laurence McCook, and Hugh Sweatman. “Mud, Marine Snow and Coral Reefs.” American Scientist Jan.-Feb. 2003: 44-51. Wolanski, Eric, et al. “Mud, Marine Snow and Coral Reefs.” American Scientist.

Jan.-Feb. 2003: 44-51. 13. Article from SIRS (Social Issues Resources Series): Suggested citation example from SIRS: Bluestone, Barry, and Irving Bluestone. “Workers (and Managers) of the World Unite.” Technology Review Nov.-Dec. 1992: 30-40. Reprinted in WORK . (Boca Raton, FL:

Social Issues Resource Series, 1992), Article No. 20. Bluestone, Barry, and Irving Bluestone. “Workers (and Managers) of the World Unite.” Technology Review Nov.-Dec. 1992: 30-40. Work . Who Were The Medicis. Ed.

Eleanor Goldstein. Vol. In Nursing Essays. 5. Boca Raton: SIRS, 1992. On Modern Negotiations. Art. 20. Put in square brackets [ ] important information you have added that is not found in the source cited. Build-a-Bear. Advertisement.

7 Feb. 2005 http://www.buildabear.com/shop/default.aspx. GEICO. Advertisement. Newsweek 16 Jan. 2006: 92. IBM. Advertisement. Globe and Mail [Toronto] . 29 Oct. 2002: B7. Toyota. Advertisement.

Atlantic Monthly . Jan.-Feb. 2005: 27-30. 15. Booklet, pamphlet, or brochure with no author stated: Diabetes Care: Blood Glucose Monitoring . Burnaby, BC: LifeScan Canada, 1997. 16.

Booklet, pamphlet, or brochure with an author: Zimmer, Henry B. Canplan: Your Canadian Financial Planning Software . Calgary, AB: May use short forms: Rev. (Review), Ed. (Edition, Editor, or Edited), Comp. (Compiled, Compiler). Creager, Angela N.H. “Crystallizing a Life in Science.” Rev. of Rosalind Franklin: The. Dark Lady of DNA , by practice in nursing Brenda Maddox. Biography Essay. American Scientist Jan.-Feb. Practice In Nursing Essays. 2003: 64-66. Dillon, Brenda. “Hana’s Suitcase.” Rev. of Hana’s Suitcase , by Karen Levine. Professionally Speaking June 2003: 36.

Foley, Margaret. “Measured Deception.” Rev. of The Measure of All Things: The. Seven-Year Odyssey and Hidden Error That Transformed the World, by in cold quotes perry Ken Alder. Discover Nov. Reflective In Nursing Essays. 2002: 77. Groskop, Viv. “Chinese Torture – at Five.” Rev. of The Binding Chair, by Kathryn. Harrison. International Express 6 June 2000, Canadian ed.: 37.

Hoffman, Michael J. “Huck’s Ironic Circle.” Rev. of The Adventures of Huckleberry. Finn , by Mark Twain. Modern Critical Interpretations of Mark Twain’s. Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, ed. Harold Bloom. New York: Chelsea, Iragui, Vicente. Rev. of Injured Brains of Medical Minds: Views from Within , comp.

and ed. Narinder Kapur. New England Journal of Medicine 26 Feb. 1998: Neier, Aryeh. “Hero.” Rev. of Defending Human Rights in Russia: Sergei Kovalyov, Dissident and Human Rights Commissioner, 1969-2003 , by Emma Gilligan. New York Review of Books 13 Jan.

2005: 30-33. Onstad, Katrina. “A Life of Pain and Paint.” Rev. of Frida , dir. Julie Taymor. National. Post [Toronto] 1 Nov. 2002: PM1+.

Redekop, Magdalene. “The Importance of Being Mennonite.” Rev. of A Complicated. Kindness, by Miriam Toews. Literary Review of Canada Oct. 2004: 19-20. Simic, Charles. “The Image Hunter.” Rev. of Joseph Cornell: Master of Dreams , by. Diane Waldman.

New York Review 24 Oct. 2002: 14+. 18. CD-ROM, DVD: See also 35. Tape Recording: Cassette, Movie/Film on VHS or DVD (Digital Videodisc), Videocassette, Filmstrip. A Place in the Sun . Dir. George Stevens. 1951.

DVD. Paramount, 2001 . Encarta 2004 Reference Library . Essay Peace Negotiations. CD-ROM. Practice Essays. Microsoft, 2003 . Encarta 2004 Reference Library Win32 . Educ. ed. Get Along Essay. DVD. Reflective Practice. Microsoft, 2003. LeBlanc, Susan, and Cameron MacKeen. “Racism and the Landfill.” Chronicle-Herald. 7 Mar.

1992: B1. CD-ROM. SIRS 1993 Ethnic Groups. Get Along Essay. Vol. 4. Art. 42. Links 2003: Championship Courses . CD-ROM. Microsoft Game Studios, 2002. YellowPages.city: Toronto-Central West Edition , 1998. CD-ROM. Montreal:

19. In Nursing. Computer service – e.g. BRS, DIALOG, MEAD, etc.: Landler, Mark. Get Along Essay. “Can U.S. Companies Even Get a Bonjour?” New York Times , Late Ed. – Final Ed., 1. 2 Oct. 1995.

DIALOG File 472, item 03072065. When citing a definition from a dictionary, add the abbreviation Def. Reflective Practice Essays. after the word. Negotiations. If the word has several different definitions, state the number and/or letter as indicated in reflective practice in nursing essays, the dictionary. “Mug.” Def. 2. On Modern. The New Lexicon Webster’s Encyclopedic Dictionary of reflective practice in nursing, the. English Language . Biography Essay. Canadian ed. 1988.

Short forms may be used, e.g. dir. Reflective Practice Essays. (directed by), narr. (narrated by), perf. (performers), prod. Who Were. (produced by), writ. (written by). Practice In Nursing Essays. A minimal entry should include title, director, distributor, and year of release. May add other information as deemed pertinent between the title and the distributor. If citing a particular person involved in written, the film or movie, begin with name of that person. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory . Dir. Tim Burton. Based on reflective in nursing book by Roald Dahl. Perf.

Johnny Depp. Warner, 2005. Depp, Johnny, perf. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory . Dir. Biography Essay. Tim Burton. Based on book. by Roald Dahl. Warner, 2005. Burton, Tim, dir. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory . Based on reflective practice in nursing essays book by Peace Negotiations Roald Dahl. Perf.

Johnny Depp. Warner, 2005. Monster-in-Law . Dir. Robert Luketic. Writ. Anya Kochoff. Prod. Paula Weinstein, Chris Bender, and J.C. Spink. Perf. Reflective Practice. Jennifer Lopez and Jane Fonda. New Line, 2005. Nanny McPhee . Dir. Kirk Jones. Based on Nurse Matilda Books Writ.

Christianna. Brand. Prod. Lindsay Doran, Tim Bevan, and Eric Fellner. Perf. Emma Thompson, Colin Firth, and Angela Lansbury. Universal, 2005. One Hour Photo . Writ. and dir. Mark Romanek. Essay Of A Mobile System. Prod.

Christine Vachon, Pam Koffler, and Stan Wlodkowski. Perf. Robin Williams. Fox Searchlight, 2002. Titanic . Dir., writ., prod., ed. James Cameron. Prod. Jon Landau. Twentieth.

Century Fox and Paramount, 1997. The Tuxedo . Dir. Kevin Donovan. Prod. John H. Essays. Williams, and Adam Schroeder. Perf. On Proposal Of A Robotic System System). Jackie Chan and Jennifer Love Hewitt. DreamWorks, 2002. Cite government document in the following order if no author is stated: 1) Government, 2) Agency, 3) Title of publication , underlined, 4) Place of publication, 5) Publisher, 6) Date.

Canada. Reflective Practice Essays. Minister of Indian Affairs and Northern Development. Biography Essay. Gathering Strength: Canada’s Aboriginal Action Plan . Ottawa: Minister of Public Works and. Government Services Canada, 2000. United States. National Council on Disability. Carrying on the Good Fight – Summary Paper from Think Tank 2000 – Advancing the Civil and Human. Rights of People with Disabilities from Diverse Cultures . Washington:

Note: GPO = Government Printing Office in reflective practice essays, Washington, DC which publishes most of the U.S. Biography Essay. federal government documents. In citing a Congressional Record, abbreviate and practice in nursing, underline the term, skip all the details and indicate only the date and page numbers. Example – for the following record: United States. Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996 . PL 104-193. Congressional Record. Washington: GPO, July 31, 1996.

Cong. Rec . 31 July 1996: 104-193. For examples on how to cite more complicated government documents, please see Section 5.6.21 in MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers, 6th ed. 23. Internet citations, or citing electronic sources: Basic components of an Internet citation: 2) “Title of Article, Web page or site” in quotation marks.

3) Title of Magazine, Journal, Newspaper, Newsletter, Book, Encyclopedia, or Project , underlined. 5) Indicate type of material, e.g. advertisement, cartoon, clipart, electronic card, interview, map, online posting, photograph, working paper, etc. Biography Essay. if not obvious. 6) Date of article, of Web page or site creation, revision, posting, last update, or date last modified. 7) Group, association, name of in nursing essays, forum, sponsor responsible for biography essay Web page or Web site. 8) Access date (the date you accessed the Web page or site). 9) Complete Uniform Resource Locator (URL) or network address in angle brackets. Note: An exception is reflective in nursing essays, made in referencing a personal e-mail message where an individual’s e-mail address is omitted for privacy reasons. Skip any information that you cannot find anywhere on the Web page or in the Web site, and carry on, e.g. if your Internet reference has no author stated, leave out the author and begin your citation with the title. Always put your access date just before the URL which is placed between angle brackets or “less than” and “greater than” signs at the end of the citation. Generally, a minimum of Essay Peace Negotiations, three items are required for essays an Internet citation: Title, Access Date, and Essay Mobile, URL.

If the URL is too long for a line, divide the address where it creates the least ambiguity and confusion, e.g. Reflective Practice In Nursing. do not divide a domain name and end with a period such as geocities . Do not divide a term in the URL that is made up of combined words e.g. SchoolHouseRock . Never add a hyphen at the end of the line to who were, indicate syllabical word division unless the hyphen is actually found in the original URL. Copy capital letters exactly as they appear, do not change them to lower case letters as they may be case sensitive and be treated differently by practice some browsers. Remember that the blood quotes about perry, purpose of indicating the URL is for readers to reflective practice essays, be able to who were the medicis, access the Web page. Practice In Nursing. Accuracy and clarity are essential. a. Internet citation for blood about an advertisement: IBM. Advertisement. 23 Mar. 2003 http://www.bharatiyahockey.org/2000Olympics/

TheraTears. Advertisement. 2003. 8 May 2004 http://www.theratears.com/dryeye.htm. b. Internet citation for an article from an online database (e.g. SIRS, eLibrary), study guide, magazine, journal, periodical, newsletter, newspaper, online library subscription database service, or an practice, article in PDF with one or more authors stated: Bezlova, Antoaneta. “China to Formalize One-Child Policy.” Asia Times Online . 24 May 2001. 10 Oct. 2005 http://www.atimes.com/china/CE24Ad02.html. Clifford, Erin. “Review of Neuropsychology.” SparkNotes . The Communist Manifesto. 10 Oct. 2005.

Machado, Victoria, and George Kourakos. IT Offshore Outsourcing Practices in practice in nursing, Canada . Ottawa: Public Policy Forum, 2004. 10 Oct. 2005 http://www.ppforum.com/ow/it_outsourcing.pdf. Marshall, Leon. “Mandela in Retirement: Peacemaker without Rest.” 9 Feb. 2001. National Geographic 10 Oct.

2005 http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/ Thomason, Larisa. “HTML Tip: Why Valid Code Matters.” Webmaster Tips. Newsletter . Dec. The Communist Manifesto. 2003. NetMechanic. 10 Oct. 2005 http://www.netmechanic.com/ If using an online library subscription database service, add the name of the service, the practice essays, name of the library or library system, plus the location of the library where the Essay Mobile Robotic System (Mechatronic, database is accessed, e.g.:

Gearan, Anne. “Justice Dept: Gun Rights Protected.” Washington Post . 8 May 2002. SIRS. Iona Catholic Secondary School, Mississauga, ON. 23 Apr. Reflective In Nursing. 2004. Note: 8 May 2002 = date of blood quotes about, publication, 23 Apr. 2004 = date of access. Indicate page numbers after publication date if available, e.g.

8 May 2002: 12-14. Leave out page numbers if not indicated in source. Pahl, Greg. “Heat Your Home with Biodiesel”. Mother Earth News . Practice In Nursing Essays. 12 Jan. 2003. eLibrary Canada. Twin Lakes Secondary School, Orillia, ON. In Cold Blood About Perry. 10 Apr. 2006. Note: If citing the above source but information is obtained from practice essays, accessing eLibrary at home, leave out the location of the school. Pahl, Greg. About. “Heat Your Home with Biodiesel”.

Mother Earth News . 12 Jan. 2003. eLibrary Canada. 10 Apr. 2006. http://www.proquestk12.com. c. Internet citation for an article from an online encyclopedia: Duiker, William J. “Ho Chi Minh.” Encarta Online Encyclopedia . 2005. Microsoft. Reflective. 10 Oct. 2005.

“Ho Chi Minh.” Encyclop?dia Britannica . The Communist Written. 2005. Encyclop?dia Britannica Premium Service. 9 Oct. 2005 http://www.britannica.com/eb/article-9040629. “Royal Shakespeare Company (RSC).” Britannica Concise Encyclopedia . 2005. Encyclop?dia Britannica. 8 Oct. 2005 http://concise.britannica.com/ebc/article?eu=402567.

d. Internet citation for an article from an online magazine, journal, periodical, newsletter, or newspaper with no author stated: “Childcare Industry ‘Should Welcome Men’.” BBC News Online: Education .7 June 2003. 10 Oct. 2005 http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/low/education/2971310.stm. “Taiwan: A Dragon Economy and the Abacus.” BrookesNews.Com . Reflective Essays. 8 Dec. 2003. 10 Oct. 2005 http://www.brookesnews.com/030812taiwan.html. e. Internet citation for an article in biography essay, a scholarly journal: Nielsen, Laura Beth. “Subtle, Pervasive, Harmful: Racist and Sexist Remarks in.

Public as Hate Speech.” Journal of Social Issues 58.2 (2002), 265-280. 7 June 2003. f. Internet citation for a cartoon, chart, clipart, comics, interview, map, painting, photo, sculpture, sound clip, etc.: “Islamic State of Afghanistan: Political Map.” Map. Atlapedia Online . 1993-2003. Latimer Clarke.

7 June 2003 http://www.atlapedia.com/online/maps/ Kersten, Rick, and reflective practice essays, Pete Kersten. “Congratulations!” Electronic card. Blue Mountain Arts . 2000. 7 June 2003 http://www.bluemountain.com/ Lee , Lawrence. Interview. JournalismJobs.com . Feb. 2003. 10 Oct.

2005. Schulz, Charles. “Peanuts Collection – Snoopy Cuddling Woodstock.” Cartoon. Art.com . 25 Apr. 2004 http://www.art.com/asp/sp.asp?PD=10037710RFID=814547. “Woodhull, Victoria C.” American History 102 Photo Gallery. Quotes. 1997. State. Historical Society of Wisconsin. 10 Oct.

2005 http://us.history.wisc.edu/ g. Internet citation for an e-mail (email) from an individual, a listserve, an practice essays, organization, or citation for an article forwarded from an online database by e-mail: Barr, Susan I. “The Creatine Quandry.” Bicycling Nov. 1998. EBSCOhost Mailer. E-mail to E. Biography Essay. Interior. 11 May 2003. Kenrick, John. “Re: Link to Musicals101.com.” E-mail to I. Lee.

10 May 2003. “NEW THIS WEEK for September 8, 2005.” E-mail to essays, author. 8 Sept. 2005. PicoSearch. “Your PicoSearch Account is Reindexed.” E-mail to John Smith. h. Internet citation for an online government publication: Canada.

Office of the Auditor General of Canada and the Treasury Board. Secretariat. Modernizing Accountability Practices in the Public Sector . 6 Jan. 1998. 10 Oct. Who Were The Medicis. 2005 http://www.tbs-sct.gc.ca/rma/account/ United States. National Archives and Records Administration. The Bill of Rights . 29 Jan.

1998. 10 Oct. 2005 http://www.archives.gov/exhibit_hall/ i. Internet citation for an online posting, forum, letter to the editor: Kao, Ivy. “Keep Spreading the Word.” Online posting. 4 June 2003. Reader Responses, Opinion Journal, Wall Street Journal Editorial Page . 10 Oct.

2005. Seaside Harry . “My Friend Drove My Car with the in nursing, Parking Brake On!” Online. posting. 10 Oct. 2005. PriusOnline.com Forum Index – Prius – Technical . 10 Oct. 2005 http://www.priusonline.com/viewtopic.php?t=6298highlight=.

j. Internet citation for an online project, an information database, a personal or professional Web site: The MAD Scientist Network . 1995-2001 or 30 Feb. Biography Essay. 1906. Washington U. School of Medicine. Reflective In Nursing. 10 Oct. 2005. http://www.madsci.org.

O’Connor, J.J., and E.F. Robertson. The Medicis. “John Wilkins.” Feb. 2002. U of St. Andrews, Scotland. 10 Oct. 2005 http://www-history.mcs.st-andrews.ac.uk/history/ Officer, Lawrence H. Reflective Practice In Nursing Essays. “Exchange Rate between the United States Dollar and Forty.

Other Countries, 1913 -1999.” Economic History Services, EH.Net, 2002. 13 Apr. 2006 http://www.eh.net/hmit/exchangerates/. Savill, R. Richard. “Jazz Age Biographies.” The Jazz Age Page . 23 Oct. Why Was The Communist Manifesto Written. 2000. 12 Apr. 2006 http://www.btinternet.com/ Sullivan, Danny. “Search Engine Math.” 26 Oct. 2001. Search Engine Watch . 10 Apr.

2006 http://www.searchenginewatch.com/facts/math.html. Wurmser, Meyrav, and Yotam Feldner. “Is Israel Negotiating with the Hamas?” Inquiry and Analysis No. 16. 23 Mar. 1999. Reflective Practice In Nursing. The Middle East Media and.

Research Institute. 10 Oct. 2005 http://memri.org/bin/articles.cgi? k. Internet citation for a software download: It is not essential to include the Essay on Proposal Mobile Robotic System (Mechatronic, file size. Do so if preferred by your instructor. RAMeSize . Vers. 1.04. 15K. Essays. 24 Sept.

2000. Blue Dice Software. 12 Oct. In Cold Quotes. 2004. l. Practice. Internet citation for a speech taken from a published work with an editor: Lincoln, Abraham. “The Gettysburg Address.” 19 Nov. On Proposal Of A Mobile Robotic System (Mechatronic. 1863. The Collected Works of.

Abraham Lincoln . Ed. Roy P. Basler. New Brunswick, NJ: Rutgers UP, 1955. Abraham Lincoln Online. 10 Oct. 2005 http://showcase.netins.net/ m. Internet citation for in nursing essays a work translated and edited by another: Augustine, Saint, Bishop of Hippo. Confessions Enchiridion . Trans. and Get Along Essay, ed. Albert C. Practice. Outler.

1955. Dallas, TX: Southern Methodist U. Digitized 1993. 10 Oct. 2005 http://www.ccel.org/a/augustine/confessions/ Blair, Tony. Interview. Prime Minister’s Office. 31 May 2003. 13 Apr. 2006.

Chirac, Jacques. Interview. Time 16 Feb. Mobile Robotic System. 2003. 10 Oct. 2005. Longin, Hellmut. Telephone interview. 3 May 2006. Neilsen, Jerry. E-mail interview. 28 Apr. 2006. Wyse, Randall. Personal interview. 24 July 2005.

State name of speaker, title of lecture in quotes, conference, convention or sponsoring organization if known, location, date. Bradley, Vicki. Reflective Essays. “Marriage.” Agnes Arnold Hall, U of Houston. Who Were. 15 Mar. 2003. Wilson-Smith, Anthony. “Hello, He Must Be Going.” Editorial. Essays. Maclean’s 26 Aug. 2002: 4. Lange, Rick. “U.N.

Has Become Ineffective and Ought to Be Disbanded.” Letter. Buffalo. News 23 Jan. 2005: I5. Woods, Brede M. Biography Essay. Letter. Newsweek 23 Sept. 2002: 16. Kolbert, Elizabeth. “Six Billion Short: How Will the Mayor Make Ends Meet?” Letter.

New Yorker 13 Jan. 2003: 33-37. Geens, Jennifer. Reply to letter of Bill Clark. Toronto Star 29 Sept. 2002: A1. A letter you received from John Smith: Smith, John. Letter to the author. 15 June 2005.

Twain, Mark. “Banned in Concord.” Letter to Charles L. Webster. 18 Mar. 1885. Letter 850318 of reflective essays, Mark Twain . Ed. Jim Zwick. 2005. 10 Oct. 2005. Treat citation as if it is a book with no author stated. Indicate if the citation is for biography essay a chart or a map.

2004 Andex Chart . Chart. Windsor, ON: Andex, 2004. Canada . Reflective Practice In Nursing Essays. Map. Ottawa: Canadian Geographic, 2003. “Dallas TX.” Map. 2005 Road Atlas: USA, Canada, Mexico . Greenville, SC: Michelin, 2005. Components: 1) Name of in cold perry, composer.

2) Title of ballet, music or opera, underlined, 3) Form, number and key not underlined. Beethoven, Ludwig van. Fur Elise. Strauss, Richard. Traumerei , op. 9, no. 4. Components for a published score, similar to reflective practice in nursing essays, a book citation: 1) Name of composer.

2) Underline title of ballet, music, opera, as well as no. and op., important words capitalized, prepositions and conjunctions in lower case. 3) Date composition written. 4) Place of publication: 5) Publisher, 6) Date of publication. Chopin, Frederic. Mazurka Op. Quotes Perry. 7, No. 1 . New York: Fischer, 1918. Ledbetter, Huddie, and practice in nursing essays, John Lomax. Goodnight, Irene . 1936.

New York: Spencer, 1950. Stier, Walter C. Sweet Bye and Bye . In Cold Blood Perry. London: Paxton, 1953. Weber, Carl Maria von. Invitation to in nursing essays, the Dance Op. 65 . 1819. London: Harris, 1933. 29. Painting, photograph, sculpture, architecture, or other art form. Components for citing original artwork: 1) Name of artist.

2) Title of artwork, underlined. 3) Date artwork created. 4) Museum, gallery, or collection where artwork is housed; indicate name of owner if private collection, 5) City where museum, gallery, or collection is located. Ashoona, Kiawak. Robotic (Mechatronic. Smiling Family . 1966. McMichael Canadian Art Collection, Brancusi, Constantin. The Kiss . 1909. Tomb of T. Rachevskaia, Montparnasse.

The Great Sphinx . Reflective Practice Essays. [c. In Cold About Perry. 2500 BC]. Giza. Ingres, Jean-Auguste-Dominique. Odalisque . 1814. Louvre Museum, Paris. Raphael. The School of Athens . 1510-11. Stanza della Segnatura, Vatican Palace, Rude, Francois. La Marseillaise . 1833-36.

Arc de Triomphe, Paris. Components for artwork cited from a book: 1) Name of artist. 2) Underline title of reflective practice in nursing essays, artwork. Essay On Modern Peace. 3) Date artwork created (if date is uncertain use [c. 1503] meaning [circa 1503] or around the reflective in nursing, year 1503). 4) Museum, art gallery, or collection where artwork is house, 5) City where museum, gallery, or collection is located. 6) Title of Essay Peace Negotiations, book used. 7) Author or editor of book.

8) Place of publication: 9) Publisher, 10) Date of publication. Reflective Practice In Nursing. 11) Other relevant information, e.g. figure, page, plate, or slide number. Abell, Sam. Japan . 1984. National Geographic Photographs: The Milestones . By Leah Bendavid-Val, et al. Washington, DC: National Geographic, 1999. Carr, Emily. A Haida Village . [c.

1929]. McMichael Canadian Art Collection, Kleinburg, ON. The McMichael Canadian Art Collection . The Medicis. By Jean Blodgett, et al. Toronto: McGraw, 1989. 134. Kasebier, Gertrude. The Magic Crystal . [c. 1904].

Royal Photographic Society, Bath. A Basic History of Art . By H.W. Practice. Janson and of a Robotic (Mechatronic System), Anthony F. Janson. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice, 1991. 412. Leonardo, da Vinci. Mona Lisa (La Gioconda) . [c. 1503-5]. Louvre Museum,

Paris. Favorite Old Master Paintings from the Louvre Museum . New York: Abbeville, 1979. 31. Michelangelo. David . 1501-04. Accademia di Belle Arti, Florence. The Great. Masters . By Giorgio Vasari.

Trans. Gaston Du C. de Vere. Practice. New York: Park Lane, 1986. 226. Sullivan, Louis. Wainright Building . 1890-91. St. Louis, MO. A Basic History of Art . By H.W. Janson and Anthony F. Janson.

Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice, Tohaku, Deme. Ko-omote Female Mask . Edo period [1603-1867], Japan. Naprstek. Museum, Prague. The World of Masks . The Communist Manifesto Written. By Erich Herold, et al. Trans. Reflective Practice. Dusan. Zbavitel.

London: Hamlyn, 1992. 207. Vanvitelli, Luigi, and Nicola Salvi. Chapel of St. John the Baptist . Biography Essay. 1742-51. Sao Roque, Lisbon. Reflective Practice In Nursing. By Rolf Toman, ed.

Baroque: Architecture, Sculpture, Painting . On Proposal Robotic (Mechatronic. Cologne: Konemann, 1998. 118. Components for a personal photograph: 1) Subject (not underlined or put in quotes). 2) Name of person who took the photograph. 3) Date photograph taken. War in Iraq: Operation Iraq Freedom on practice in nursing CNN. Biography Essay. Personal photograph by reflective in nursing essays author. Great Wall of biography essay, China, Beijing, China. Personal photograph by reflective Cassy Wyse.

28 July 2005. Components: 1) Patent inventor(s) or owner(s). 2) Title of patent. 3) Issuing country and patent number. 4) Date patent was issued. Arbter, Klaus, and Guo-Qing Wei. “Verfahren zur Nachfuhrung eines Stereo-Laparoskope. in der minimal invasiven Chirurgie.” German Patent 3943917. July 1996.

“Conversion of Calcium Compounds into Solid and Gaseous Compounds.” US Patent 5078813. Kamen, Dean L., et al. “Transportation Vehicles and Methods.” US Patent 5971091. 31. The Communist Manifesto Written. Performance: (ballet, concert, musical, opera, play, theatrical performance) Disney’s The Lion King . Practice In Nursing. By Roger Allers and Irene Mecchi.

Dir. Julie Taymor. Music and lyrics by Elton John and Tim Rice. Princess of Wales Theatre, Toronto. 9 June 2002. The Hobbit . By J.R.R. Tolkien. Biography Essay. Dir. Kim Selody. Practice. Perf. Herbie Barnes, Michael.

Simpson, and Chris Heyerdahl. Living Arts Centre, Mississauga, ON. The Nutcracker . By Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky. Chor. and Libretto by James. Kudelka. Cond. Ormsby Wilkins and Uri Mayer. National Ballet of.

Canada. Hummingbird Centre, Toronto. 30 Dec. 1999. Phantom of the Opera . By Andrew Lloyd Webber. Lyrics by Charles Hart. Dir. Harold Prince. Based on novel by Gaston Leroux. Pantages Theatre,

Toronto. 20 Sept. 1998. The Shanghai Acrobats . By Incredible! Acrobats of blood perry, China. Living Arts Centre, Mississauga, ON. 4 Mar. 2005. Components: 1) Title of episode, underlined; or in quotes if appropriate.

2) Title of program, underlined. 3) Title of in nursing essays, series. 4) Name of network. Essay On Modern Negotiations. 5) Radio station or TV channel call letters, 6) City of local station or channel. 6) Broadcast date. The CFRB Morning Show . By Ted Woloshyn. CFRB Radio, Toronto.

12 Sept. 2003. Law and reflective, Order . Prod. Wolf Film, Universal Television. NBC Television Network. WHEC, Rochester, NY. 16 Oct. 2002. “New Threat from Osama?” By Jim Stewart. CBS News . WBEN, Buffalo.

“New York Museum Celebrates Life of Einstein.” By Martha Graybow. Reuters, New York. WBFO, Buffalo. 13 Nov. 2002. “The Nightmare Drug.” By Bob McKeown, Linden MacIntyre, and Hana Gartner. The Fifth Estate . CBC, Toronto. 16 Oct. 2002.

“U.S.: Tape Sounds Like Bin Laden.” AP, Washington, DC. On Your Side . WGRZ-TV, Buffalo. 13 Nov. 2002. 33. Recording – Music CD, LP, magnetic tape: 1) Name of author, composer, singer, or editor.

2) Title of song (in quotation marks). 3) Title of recording (underlined). 4) Publication medium (LP, CD, magnetic tape, etc.). 5) Edition, release, or version. 6) Place of publication: Publisher, Date of publication. If citing from Internet, see Item 23. Backstreet Boys. Larger than Life . Millennium.

CD. Exclusive Management by. The Firm, Los Angeles, CA. Mastered by Tom Coyne, Sterling Sound, NYC. Burch, Marilyn Reesor. Get Along Essay. Mosaic . CD. Writ., dir. and prod. In Nursing Essays. Marilyn Reesor. Burch. Choirs dir. Don and Catherine Robertson.

Barrie, ON: Power. Plant Recording Studio, n.d. Burch, Marilyn Reesor. Mosaic . CD. Writ., dir. and prod. Marilyn Reesor. Burch. Choirs dir. Don and Catherine Robertson. Barrie, ON: Power. Plant Recording Studio, [c.

1997]. Note: “n.d.” means “no date” available. The Communist. [c. 1997] means “circa 1997.” McDonald, Michael. No Lookin’ Back . LP. Prod. Michael McDonald and. Ted Templeman. Engineered and mixed by R.

ThinkPad ACP Patch for ThinkPad 600, 770, and 770E . Diskette. Vers. 1.0. Tape Recording: Cassette, DVD (Digital Videodisc), Filmstrip, Videocassette. Covey, Stephen R. Practice In Nursing. Living the 7 Habits: Applications and who were, Insights . Cassette. tape recording read by in nursing author. New York: Simon, Audio Div., 1995.

Ginger . Get Along Essay. Solid Ground. Cassette tape recording from album Far Out . Vancouver: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban . Dir. Alfonso Cuar o n. Based on novel. by J.K. Rowling. Perf. Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and Emma Watson. DVD. Reflective In Nursing. Warner, 2004. Jane Austen’s Emma . The Medicis. Videocassette.

Meridian Broadcasting. New York: New Video Group, 1996. Kicking Screaming . Reflective Practice In Nursing Essays. Dir. Get Along Essay. Jesse Dylan. Writ. Leo Benvenuti and Steve Rudnick. Perf. Will Ferrell and Robert Duvall. DVD. Universal, 2005.

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants . Dir. Ken Kwapis. Based on practice novel by. Ann Brashares.Perf. Amber Tamblyn, America Ferrera, Blake Lively, and Alexis Bledel. Biography Essay. DVD. Warner, Dungaree, 2005.

Super Searching the practice essays, Web . Videocassette. Lancaster, PA: Classroom Connect, The Wizard of Oz . Dir. Victor Fleming. Based on book by Lyman Frank Baum. Perf. Judy Garland, Frank Morgan, Ray Bolger, Bert Lahr, Jack Haley, Billie Burke, Margaret Hamilton, Charley Grapewin, and the Munchkins.

MGM, 1939. VHS. Get Along Essay. Warner, 1999. State author, title of unpublished dissertation or thesis in quotes, label Diss. or MA thesis, name of university, and year. Elmendorf, James. “The Military and the Mall: Society and Culture in essays, Long Beach, California.” BA. thesis. Hampshire College, 1995.

Jackson, Marjorie. “The Oboe: A Study of Its Development and who were the medicis, Use.” Diss. Columbia U, 1962.

Best Custom Essay Writing Service Online For Cheap -
Essay on Gibbs Nursing Model on…

Nov 11, 2017 Reflective practice in nursing essays, order content from the best essay writing service -

Gibbs Reflective Cycle Example - Nursing - UK…

MA in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) Whether you're just thinking about applying for the MA TEFL Program, or you've received your acceptance letter to join us, you're sure to reflective practice in nursing, have many questions. Here are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions. Basic information about the MA TEFL Program. 1. In Cold Perry. What makes this program different from the other MA TEFL programs?

#8232; Bilkent's program differs from reflective, other MA TEFL programs in that students complete their graduate course work and MA theses entirely within an 11-month period. Our program is Essay Peace Negotiations also distinguished by its foreign-educated faculty, its excellent library collection, and support from the Fulbright Commission and the U.S. Embassy. Reflective In Nursing Essays. In addition, all enrolled students devote 100% of their time to their MA studies, rather than divide their attention between MA course work and teaching. Get Along Essay. One other distinguishing feature is that for practice essays, many years, MA TEFL students have had the who were the medicis opportunity to apply for a travel grant/scholarship to attend the annual TESOL convention in the U.S. One student per year has been funded to attend the convention, as a representative of the Bilkent MA TEFL program. 2. Exactly how demanding is the essays MA TEFL Program?#8232; This program demands a lot of its students. Students need to be able to balance simultaneously the assignment load from five challenging graduate classes each semester, and the work associated with conducting research and writing a high-quality MA thesis.

To complete all program requirements, it is essential that students be able to give their undivided attention to the program - from the moment it starts in September, until it ends at the end of the following July (exact dates change every year). Quotes. The demands of the reflective in nursing essays program make it impossible, therefore, for why was written, students to continue their teaching or other jobs during the 11-month period. We also recommend that students with families discuss the intensive nature of the program with family members to make sure that everyone understands fully how the program may affect their daily routines. 3. How many students are accepted to the program each year? #8232; We currently accept around 15 students each year. 4. How strict are MA TEFL program professors?#8232; The MA TEFL faculty take their jobs very seriously. They are strict in the sense that they expect all students to practice, complete every assignment on time and to the very best of their abilities, to attend every class, and to conduct themselves in a professional manner.

At the same time, the who were the medicis MA TEFL faculty do their best to contribute to a friendly and supportive atmosphere in the program, and always make themselves available to help MA TEFL students in whatever way they can. 5. Is it true that some Turkish universities do not accept Bilkent's MA-TEFL diploma when graduates of the MA TEFL program apply for a Ph.D. program because the Bilkent program is reflective essays completed in only a year?#8232; The Bilkent MA TEFL Program is widely respected. Essay Peace. Our graduates have gone on to Ph.D. programs not only in Turkey (e.g., at Hacettepe, Middle East Technical, and Bo gazici Universities) but in England and the United States as well. It should be noted that depending on the requirements of the particular Ph.D. program, MA TEFL graduates, from Bilkent or any other university, may be asked to take additional classes as part of their Ph.D. course of study.

6. Who is eligible for a Bilkent scholarship and what does the scholarship involve?#8232; Currently, all Turkish students working at in nursing, state institutions, who are accepted into Essay of a Mobile System, the program with the support of their home institutions, are eligible for a scholarship. In Nursing. The scholarship generally covers full support for tuition. For those coming from outside of quotes, Ankara, it also usually covers on-campus lodging in reflective in nursing, a dormitory. The scholarship does not include the cost of materials (books/ photocopying), food, or transportation. The MA TEFL Program application process. 1. What qualifications must all applicants to the MA TEFL program have?#8232; To be admitted to the Bilkent MA TEFL Program, an applicant must have at least two years experience teaching English as a Foreign/Second language, a score of 60 on the verbal portion of the ALES exam, and a good undergraduate grade point average (for example, 2.75 out of 4.00, 70 out of 100). International students must have a GRE combined score of in cold, 950 total (or a new GRE combined score of 295) and reflective in nursing, 3.5 for analytical writing (rather than an ALES score). 2. What exactly are the roles of the Get Along Essay ALES score, the statement of purpose, the reference letters, and GPA scores on the overall evaluation of the applicants?#8232;

Each of these plays a role in determining admission to the MA TEFL Program. While the ALES (or GRE) exam and reflective practice in nursing essays, CGPA requirements represent minimum standards for Essay of a Mobile Robotic (Mechatronic, graduate students required by YK and Bilkent University, the MA TEFL faculty considers the reflective in nursing essays statement of purpose and recommendation letters for evidence of applicants' ability to complete the program successfully. 3. Can I apply even if I don't have a 60 on the verbal part of the biography essay ALES?#8232; As noted above, the ALES requirement is a minimum standard mandated by the program, generally in practice essays, line with university and Essay on Proposal Mobile (Mechatronic System), YK requirements. Because of this, we cannot be flexible about it. 4. Is it possible to fill the practice application form by hand (in hand writing)?#8232; No. All applications must be completed online at https://stars.bilkent.edu.tr/gradapp/ 5. Must ALES scores be submitted by the application deadline?#8232;

No. If you are scheduled to take the ALES exam on a date that falls after the deadline for biography essay, application materials, please submit all other application materials by the deadline. On your application form, please indicate when you intend to take the ALES exam and reflective practice in nursing, include a photocopy of Peace, your ALES registration form. The application review process will continue but a definite acceptance to the program cannot be issued until an practice essays, official ALES score is received. 6. What is more important in the reference letters that are included with application materials: the level of English-language sophistication of the writers or the ideas and support expressed in those letters? #8232; The MA TEFL faculty expect to gain important insights from the recommendation letters. We hope to learn about how others view your ability to complete a rigorous graduate program and about the in cold blood perry support of your institution for your attendance. Thus, the more informative the recommendation letters are, the in nursing more helpful they are to us in making our admissions decisions. Biography Essay. We want to know about your intellectual and reflective practice in nursing, academic strengths and how these have been displayed in your previous studies and work. We are more concerned with those types of insights than the level of sophistication of the English used in the letter. We understand that this kind of letter is not necessarily common in all contexts.

Thus, it may be helpful if you shared specifically what we are looking for with the Negotiations people who you ask to write for reflective practice essays, you so that they can respond best to our requirements and who were the medicis, support your application as strongly as possible. 7. Can students who have not been accepted to the MA TEFL program reapply?#8232; Yes. Students who have been turned down for admissions can reapply to the MA TEFL program as many times as they like. You've been invited to join the entrance exam? #8232; What to practice, expect on Get Along Essay exam day. 1. Reflective In Nursing Essays. Are all applicants invited to take the entrance examination? #8232; No. There are many factors that come into play when we decide who will be invited to take the on Modern Peace Negotiations entrance examination.

The application materials that are sent in, for the first phase of the practice in nursing essays process, are examined carefully to identify applicants who can then move on to the second phase of the process. Who Were The Medicis. The entrance examination represents the reflective practice second phase of the application process. Applicants who do not meet minimal requirements and who were, who do not have clearly indicated support from their home institutions are not invited to reflective practice, take the entrance examination. 2. What exactly does the entrance examination involve?#8232; The entrance examination is Get Along Essay a full-day event. Examinees take an English proficiency test (somewhat like the TOEFL), as well as a 45-minute essay writing exam. In the afternoon, students take part in a group task and are individually interviewed for approximately 20 minutes by one MA TEFL faculty member. 3. Is there anything special that I should know to be able to reflective practice essays, pass English language proficiency test, given as part of the on Modern entrance exam?#8232; Because the test given is an English language proficiency test, it is not tied to any particular course program or syllabus. Thus, there are no specific materials to be studied in preparing for it.

You may want to think ahead of time about appropriate test-taking strategies, like time management, to help you prepare for the testing process. 4. What is the essay exam like? Is there any way I can prepare for in nursing, this part of the entrance exam? The essay exam involves a response to a question/prompt on some aspect of English language teaching. Forty-five minutes are allotted for completion of the essay. Your response to the prompt should reflect your knowledge and experience as a teacher. In judging the exams, we look for evidence of your ability to write adequately to meet the biography essay writing demands of this program.

We are not looking for specific references to theories or names in the field. #8232;#8232;As with other parts of the entrance exam, there is no specific material to be studied to prepare for the essay exam. We do recommend that you plan to use your time wisely, giving yourself the opportunity to plan your response, write, and then revise it. 5. Will the practice essays questions in the interview ask for theoretical knowledge or practical knowledge gained through experience?#8232; The interviews are not aimed at who were, discovering any particular theoretical knowledge. Reflective Practice In Nursing Essays. We are interested in your experiences as a teacher as you recall them. We will be looking for signs of maturity, a commitment to teaching, organization, as well as general knowledge about Essay, English language teaching. We will also ask some questions to gauge your ability to cope with personal issues in relation to the rigors of the program.

6. Will any applicants be eliminated after the morning exams? #8232; We try to interview as many applicants as possible because of the insights that personal contact with applicants supplies us. In Nursing Essays. However, if there are large numbers of who were the medicis, applicants, it may be necessary to eliminate some candidates based on the morning test results. 7. Are there any books or reference materials that may help me develop my skills for reflective practice in nursing, the tests at Bilkent University?#8232; No.

The tests are proficiency tests and thus are not linked to any particular materials or syllabus. Thus, there are no books or reference materials that you should consult before the interview. The best preparation is a positive attitude and the continued development of Get Along Essay, your English language skills. Preparing to join the reflective practice in nursing MA TEFL Program. 1. What will be expected of me to be successful in Essay Negotiations, this program?#8232; You will be expected to reflective practice essays, work hard! Your weekly coursework will involve extensive reading, and, frequently, the preparation of Robotic System), short written assignments. You may also have mid-term and final exams, and various long written assignments or extended projects, depending on the course and professor.

At the reflective practice in nursing same time, you will gradually be preparing your thesis. This involves identifying and then narrowing down your research topic, carrying out an extensive review of the in cold blood quotes about related literature, writing up a thesis proposal, conducting data collection, writing a 5-chapter thesis (between approximately 80-100 pages, not including references and appendices), and defending the reflective practice thesis in front of a thesis committee. Excellent time management skills are obviously very important for success. 2. What courses will I be required to take?#8232; Please consult this website for information about course requirements. 3. What equipment do you advise me to bring with me to Bilkent?#8232;

Although Bilkent University has extensive computer laboratory facilities open to all students, it is strongly recommended that MA TEFL students bring their own computers with them. Having your own computer will allow you greater freedom to Get Along Essay, work outside of the department, and at the times of your choice. Because most course assignments need to be typed and the thesis, of course, needs to be typed, having access to reflective practice essays, a computer is very important. 4. What are Bilkent University accommodations like?#8232; The dorm rooms are located on campus and the university supplies regular service buses from dorm facilities to classroom areas on campus. Dormitories have kitchen facilities (including a stove and refrigerator, with tables and on Modern Peace, chairs) that students can use when they want to cook their meals and reflective, prepare snacks. If you are provided a dorm room as part of your scholarship, you will be in a shared room with up to three other students. In Cold About Perry. If you wish to pay for a private dormitory room, you may choose to do so. 5. Reflective. To what extent am I supposed to have computer skills?#8232;

You should be comfortable with word processing. Any experience with SPSS will be a help. 6. Is there any need to think about Get Along Essay, potential research topics before starting the reflective in nursing essays program?#8232; It would be very useful to identify general areas of interest to yourself (through reading journals like the blood about TESOL Quarterly or looking at the topics of previously written theses in TEFL) or to your department (by asking your program coordinator/director about research areas that might be of particular value to your home institution). It is not necessary, however, to determine a thesis subject before you arrive, and you do not need to reflective in nursing essays, conduct any preparatory research before starting the program.

---- Bilkent University has a beautiful campus. If you consult the Bilkent website, you can see a map of the campus and its facilities, including an excellent sports facility and concert hall. Nearby, within walking distance, is a large shopping center with a supermarket, appliance store, movie theater, bookstores, banks, plus much more. The University has many concerts and other free-time activities for students and faculty. The Bilkent website also includes information about why was the communist, these extracurricular activities.

The university also provides excellent transportation around campus and into Ankara free of reflective practice, charge to students and faculty.

Write My Essays Today -
B>Reflection on a Significant Incident from Practice… pdf

Nov 11, 2017 Reflective practice in nursing essays, write my essay online for cheap -

Gibbs Reflective Cycle Example - Nursing - UK…

An Appreciation of Werner Herzog#8217;s 1979 Masterpiece NOSFERATU: PHANTOM DER NACHT. Immortality. We all want it. The chance to defy that black specter of death that equalizes us. But to live forever, drifting through time like a ghost; residue of a memory, unattached to practice essays, anything, anyplace anyone. Hiding in shadows until the earth stops spinning. The crushing loneliness of Essay it would it really be worth it? That?s the central driving thematic force behind director Werner Herzog?s dark, dreamy, full color remake of the immortal 1922 German expressionist classic NOSFERATU.

A film that, although deeply indebted (sometimes almost scene for in nursing, scene) to the iconic, silent original, still manages to evolve beyond its experimental horror roots, taking its essence from F.W. In Cold Quotes! Murnau (like a vampire would, in reflective fact), assimilating that blueprint and then injecting liberal amounts of lyricism and a driving force of deep, bittersweet melancholy. The resulting work is biography essay among the reflective practice in nursing, inimitable Herzog?s most powerful and important films. After a string of incredibly successful art house favorites throughout the late 1960?s and early 1970?s, Herzog, who alongside trailblazing filmmakers Rainer Werner Fassbinder and Wim Wenders, was a major figure in Essay Peace the German new wave movement, turned his gaze to the film he correctly acknowledged as the single most important German movie of all time. Indeed, the director had set his sights on reflective in nursing essays remaking Murnau?s shuddery unauthorized Dracula adaptation, shooting both German and English language versions and applying his own unique cinematic aesthetic to the oft filmed tale of the bloodsucking undead. Unfortunately, at the same time Universal was also prepping the John Badham / Frank Langella take on the Hamilton Deane stage version of DRACULA and Essay on Proposal Robotic System MGM were launching the post-disco era George Hamilton spoof LOVE AT FIRST BITE, both easily accessible to mass-audience sensibilities and hugely popular.

Herzog?s languid, meditative anti-horror film was completely at odds with both the times and reflective practice in nursing stateside sensibilities and his film, NOSFERATU: PHANTOM DER NACHT (or NOSFERATU: THE VAMPYRE as it was known in the medicis the US and UK), although critically praised by many, got lost in the sanguinary shuffle, deemed by some as pretentious and thought by some critics to be a pointless attempt to revisit a picture that was already perfect as is. Of course, that simply is not the case and time has, like it often does with most enduring masterworks of dark cinema, proved any naysayers wrong. Reflective Practice In Nursing Essays! Herzog?s epic tale of disease, death, love, loss and isolation is absolutely one of the most evocative and Get Along Essay emotional vampire film ever committed to celluloid. To fully appreciate the one of a kind wonder of NOSFERATU: PHANTOM DER NACHT, one must first understand the work of its creator. Born and raised in a remote German mountain village, one completely untouched by practice, technology, young Werner would grow up in an environment two shades shy of the Stone Age, not making his first phone call until he was 14 and not seeing his first film until he was 17. The Communist! But Herzog had something far better than modern distractions to inspire him. He was surrounded by practice, the beauty of the Get Along Essay, natural world; of mountainous terrain, unforgiving nights and practice in nursing essays swooning days; of green grass, gentle winds and free flowing rivers.

Herzog would grow up understanding nature, respecting it and most importantly, he was deeply humbled by Peace Negotiations, it. Reflective Essays! He understood infinitely that mother earth was an the communist manifesto written unforgiving mistress; a bitch goddess that could kiss as easily as kill and only a fool would dare attempt to gain the upper hand against reflective in nursing essays, her. So when life propelled him towards becoming what he would become, Herzog began making movies that told tales of dangerous eccentrics, heroes and madmen whose sometimes valiant, often vain, efforts to the medicis, conquer nature result in their ruin. Thing is, Herzog would often choose to film these pictures in the very bowels of the badlands and wild worlds that his scripts painted as treacherous, using locals and natives as extras and often personally teetering on the very destruction he sought to in nursing, chart. His front-of-lens collaborator for 5 astounding films, the probably legitimately insane performance artist Klaus Kinski, he of the blood quotes perry, blond hair, widely spaced eyes and twitchy lips, would in essence become the practice essays, extension of in cold quotes Herzog; his dark side, the embodiment of his vice and his irrational desire to perhaps subconsciously cause his own destruction. The two became close friends but also, famously, mortal on-set enemies, once even plotting to murder each other behind the other#8217;s back (check out the stirring Herzog documentaries BURDEN OF DREAMS and MY BEST FIEND if you don?t believe me). The fact that Herzog would eventually cast his beloved nemesis as the Lord of the parasites, speaks volumes about their unique and creatively volatile relationship. Now, as every horror historian knows (but we?ll recap here for those who don?t), back when Murnau decided to adapt Stoker for the screen, he ran into reflective essays a huge problem: Stoker?s widow was very much alive and in possession of both her faculties and biography essay the rights to her hubby?s estate. And she wanted cash. A lot more cash than Murnau was planning to part with. So Murnau, ever the reflective essays, arrogant brat, got the idea to tweak names and places in the story, changing Stoker?s suave Transylvanian Count into in cold blood quotes about a bald, bone- white, taloned freak named ?Orlock?, and went ahead as planned, calling his picture NOSFERATU instead.

As only a moron would miss the narrative disguise, the widow Stoker sued the director within an inch of his life, resulting in the courts ordering all prints of the picture to be destroyed. But they weren?t and years later some of them surfaced, the film was hailed a lost classic and practice the rest is who were horror lore. When it came time for Herzog to make his own tribute to this remarkable picture, the reflective essays, Dracula property had lapsed into the public domain, meaning he could call his villain Dracula and Essay on Modern Peace Negotiations change the names and places back to their rightful literary origin. Reflective In Nursing! His plot, however, follows the original film?s setup verbatim: Jonathan Harker (here played by notable German actor Bruno Ganz, perhaps best known now as Hitler in quotes perry the film DOWNFALL) lives in quiet bliss in Virna with his porcelain skinned wife Lucy (played by the ravishing French actress Isabelle Adjani). One day, Harker?s giggling, half-mad boss Renfield (brilliantly played by author Roland Topor, the same Roland Topor who wrote the novel on which Polanski?s THE TENANT was based) sends him on an expedition to Transylvania to essays, sell property to one Count Dracula (Kinski), a long trip he promises will cost the young go-getter plenty of sweat and blood.

Harker leaves his beloved Lucy and begins his serpentine journey to Castle Dracula where, after enduring weeks of endless horror, he discovers his host is in fact a night-crawling, neck-nipping monster. As Dracula packs up his black coffins and heads to Harker?s hometown, specifically to sample the Get Along Essay, wares of his wife, a fever-ridden Harker must escape his tower prison and beat the reflective practice in nursing essays, rat-bringing, plague- carrying vampire to the punch before it?s too late. There?s nothing in that synopsis that you haven?t read or seen before, but remember, this is Get Along Essay Dracula retold by a man who tells tales a bit differently than most. Essays! This is Werner Herzog?s Dracula, shot on staggeringly eye filling locations in blood quotes the Netherlands, filled with impossible beauty, eccentric characters and most importantly an almost overwhelming sadness. The film is, as are all Herzog pictures, free of artifice and special effect save for Kinski?s shocking make up design, cribbed wholesale from the original fiend played by actor Max Shreck. Indeed the first time we see Kinski, his bald, pointy-eared, rat-toothed visage is shocking; he?s a creature completely at odds with the natural beauty around him. This Dracula, for all his hideous, otherworldly, appearance, is simply another one of the director?s dangerous outsiders, a thing who has been blessed and reflective essays cursed with the secret of eternal life and yet forced to live as an outcast, skulking in rotting tombs, in a twilight shadow world, free of any sort of comfort or love. The Medicis! And this vampire needs love, or rather needs to be loved. And what of practice in nursing Kinski? Does this lunatic who so viscerally brought the monkey-tossing, delusional Don Lope de Aguirre and the megalomaniacal FITZCARRALDO to screeching life, manage to successfully essay a miserable, attention-starved vampire fiend who?s bloodlust is who were only matched by his despair?

Fucking right, he does. Whether glowing in the moonlight, hungrily eyeing a dining Harker or creeping up on reflective practice essays the beautiful Lucy, Kinski manages to who were, create a monster that is as pathetic as he is terrifying, who wants to re-join the human race but whose disdain for it keeps him terminally distanced from everything. Witness the climactic scene where a broken-hearted Lucy finally invites Dracula to practice essays, drain her, hoping to biography essay, drown him in daylight and save her husband?s soul. Reflective Practice! In the Essay Mobile System (Mechatronic System), original, Max Shreck?s Count Orlock simply drinks her dry but here, with Kinski in reflective the role, he vainly attempts to engage in biography essay ?normal? lovemaking, clumsily pulling up Lucy?s dress, clutching her bosom, sniffing her like a suspicious dog, before she lets him off the hook and just pulls him to her throat. It?s an erotic (though free of nudity or traditional erotica tropes), tragic and macabre sequence and there has never been anything like it onscreen before or since.

There?s one paralyzing section in Herzog?s NOSFERATU that long ago made it one of reflective practice my favorite films. As the rat plague brought by Dracula ravishes Virna, killing men, women and children without mercy, Lucy wanders the on Proposal of a System), streets trying to convince the practice, few survivors of the the communist, undead menace in their midst. The haunting sounds of Herzog?s regular composer, the late Florian Fricke (aka progressive rock outfit Popol Vuh) bleeds into an otherworldly Georgian Choir, their mournful sound drifting across a tableaux of an inevitable death. Pigs shit in the street, men try to mate with sheep, children dance with fiddlers, couples make love on the cobblestones and reflective practice Lucy, dressed in Get Along Essay white, raven hair pulled tight in a bun, almond eyes open wide weaves within it all. Practice! A table in the middle of the madness sees handsomely attired men and women dining and Get Along Essay drinking, inviting Lucy to sit with them. ?We all have the plague? a woman says matter-of-factly as rats dart in and out from reflective practice in nursing essays, between her legs, ?and we want to biography essay, enjoy every last minute we have left.? A frame later and the people are gone. Essays! Their feast now simply a table full of quotes perry hordes of in nursing essays diseased rats. Chilling and beautiful stuff#8230;. watch it below. NOSFERATU: PHANTOM DER NACHT might just be Werner Herzog?s ultimate masterpiece.

A moving, haunting portrait of the mercilessness and inevitability of death but also a stark statement about how sometimes a brief life filled with warmth, love, beauty and belonging is better than an why was endless one filled with nothing but want. From the gorgeous cinematography, heart breaking performances, eerie, unforgettable music and even the quintessentially Herzogian dark humor, this is one of the few motion pictures that benefits from several serious viewings, preferably alone, without a break of any kind. To say it pales beside the reflective practice essays, original is to miss the point .

Write my essay for me with Professional Academic Writers -
This example of a reflective essay is presented in… pdf

Nov 11, 2017 Reflective practice in nursing essays, order essay services & assignment papers online -

Reflection Of Clinical Practice Nursing Essay -…

Class Member Links - OCS Class Hotel 515. Ted Aragon and in nursing essays, some of his brothers - Ted is on the right Now married to Melissa, we have a daughter Elena who is a Junior at Whitman College in Walla Walla, Washington. Essay On Proposal Mobile System System)! In 1963 married Maxine; Son Lowen, grandson Garrett, (Infantry Sergeant in the Army) ; Granddaughter Araya and grandson Avery Patrick. I am the third eldest in one family of reflective practice in nursing essays fourteen (14) children; Ten (10) boys and four (4) girls; all still around. (Moms prayer has always been that non of her children predecease her. My prayer has always been that mom live for a very, very long time.) 1967- Graduate: Bachelor of Arts; University of blood quotes perry New Mexico. 1968 -Graduate: U.S Army OCS; 2nd Lieutenant. ** 1970- Graduate School of reflective in nursing Economics: University of New Mexico.

1974 -Graduate: Juris Doctorate; University of Denver. 1983- Graduate: Masters of Laws of Get Along Essay Taxation; University of Denver. 1959-1967- Safeway Stores, Albuquerque, NM. 1967-1970 -U.S. Army; Ft. Leonard Wood; Ft. Reflective Essays! Bragg; Ft. Belvoir; Viet Nam. 1972-1975- Staff Attorney; U.S.

Environmental Protection Agency. Essay Peace Negotiations! 1975-1980-Assistant City Attorney; City and County of reflective practice essays Denver. 1980-1981-Landman; Atlantic Richfield Corporation. 1981-1984-Private Law Practice; Englewood, Colorado. 1984-1990-Legal Counsel; Texasgulf Minerals and Metals, Golden, CO. 1990-1995-Senior Attorney; Resolution Trust Corporation, Denver, CO.

1995-Present- Private Law Practice/Semi-retirement/Retirement. **After OCS assigned to a Construction Battalion at Ft. Bragg,; Rehabbed old barracks, also assigned extra duty as Trial Counsel (prosecutions under the UCMJ); Later assigned to Defense Language Institute at Ft. Bliss, Texas (Vietnamese Language Training); Thereafter assigned to MACV in Vietnam; Advisor to Public Works Chief of Gia Dinh Province; Pacification and Vietnamization Programs. Received Bronze Star and what I recall as the Vietnamese Medal of Honor ( Still looking for the award).

Photo at right: wife Mellisa, mother, Ted and daughter Elena. More Ted Aragon photos from Viet Nam. Atkinson Cullin, LLC - Monroe, Georgia. Robert Bob Barnes is an established leader in the Texas banking industry with more than 30 years of Get Along Essay experience. As president and CEO of IBC-Austin, Barnes oversees and directs the bank's activities throughout the entire Austin region.

He also serves as president of practice essays IBC First Equity, IBC's mortgage division, which specializes in home equity lending and second lien mortgages. In the who were the medicis summer of 2004, Barnes led IBC's official entry into practice essays the Austin market, which was marked by the opening of the bank's regional headquarters downtown at 816 Congress. (In 2001, IBC acquired Austin-based First Equity and Essay on Modern Peace, made its initial footprint in the Austin market.) As part of his leadership role, Barnes is spearheading IBC's expansion in the greater Austin area organically through new branch construction and community reinvestment. International Bancshares Corporation, the parent of IBC Bank, is one of the largest banks headquartered in Texas. Currently, IBC operates more than 278 locations and 440 ATMs throughout South Texas and Oklahoma, and as a holding company, IBC has more than $12.1 billion in assets. As IBC continues to practice in nursing essays, expand northward along the strategic I-35 NAFTA trade corridor, Austin and Central Texas will continue to the medicis, serve as key growth markets. Prior to accepting this leadership position, Barnes worked for practice, IBC-Houston for three years as a senior vice president and commercial lender. During this time, Barnes honed his expertise in the areas of interim construction lending, mortgage banking and private banking. Before joining IBC, Barnes served in upper management with some of the Southwest's most competitive financial institutions, including Compass Bank-Houston and Essay Peace Negotiations, Weslayan Bank. Practice In Nursing Essays! At Compass Bank, Barnes was an executive vice president and why was the communist manifesto written, helped lead the bank's residential and reflective practice in nursing essays, interim construction lending activity. He served as president of Weslayan Bank for six years until the why was the communist financial institution was purchased by Compass Bank.

An active member of the Austin community committed to IBC's We Do More philosophy, Barnes serves as a board member of the University of Texas' McCombs School of Business, the Long Center Corporate Council and Opportunity Austin, an initiative implemented by the Greater Austin Chamber of Commerce's Economic Development Council. Barnes earned a Bachelor's Degree in Political Science from Randolph-Macon College in Ashland, Virginia and a Master's of Business Administration Degree from the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville He and his wife Laura have been married for 31 years and have three children: Katie, Adrienne and Harrison. He is an avid cyclist and gardener. My first duty posting after OCS and the orientation schools at Ft Eustis was as a Basic Training Officer at reflective practice essays, Ft. Knox, KY until May of 1969. I then attended another school at Ft Eustis before I went to Vietnam in August 1969. While in Vietnam I spent the first 6 months as a stevedore platoon leader in Vung Ro Bay unloading deep-draft cargo ships and LSTs loaded with PX items and a lot of bombs and munitions in primary support of the Tuy Hoa Air Force Base. Manifesto! The last six months in-country were spent running truck convoys about 80 miles between Vung Ro Bay and Qui Nhon, with occasional trips to Pleiku. I was the supply and property book officer in both companies- the one in practice essays, Vung Rho Bay and the truck company in Tuy Hoa. I had to travel quit a bit to Saigon, Cam Rahn, Qui Nhon, Pleiku, etc which I usually did on the communist written either an AF C-130 or a Huey.

Sometime I would hitch a ride in a single engine Piper with an reflective practice essays air observer. Those guys are crazy! In July 1970, despite the typical enticements of on Modern Peace re-enlistment, I turned it down because I knew that I would come back to practice essays, the states for a few months and then probably go back to Vietnam. I felt that I had been very lucky after having been involved in several truck convoy ambushes and did not want to take that chance again, so I rotated back to the states and was discharged at Ft Lewis, WA in August 1970. Perry! Since my dad was in the Real Estate and Home Building business in my hometown of Owensboro, Kentucky I started working on homebuilding crews after I got back. I branched off in the fall of 1971 and formed my own homebuilding company in Jackson, Tennessee. Reflective Essays! When the economy soured in 1974, I got out of the medicis construction and I went into management for The Wickes Lumber Company, first at reflective practice, the store in quotes, Jackson, Tennessee and a few years later at the store in Owensboro, Kentucky, my hometown. In 1973, while in Jackson, Tennessee I got married to Ann Sanders (a school psychologist) from Tullahoma, Tennessee and we had a son, Ian, in practice in nursing, 1977. Essay Peace Negotiations! Ian is now 36 and lives in in nursing, Murfreesboro, Tennessee.

He worked for Outback for about 12 years but got out of the restaurant business and now works for his uncle's packaging and distributing business in Murfreesboro. In 1978, I resigned from Wickes Lumber to return to Graduate School full time where I earned an MBA in Dec 1979. On Modern Peace Negotiations! In 1980, after Graduate School, we relocated to Nashville and practice essays, I went to work managing energy conservation and renewable energy programs for Get Along Essay, The Tennessee Energy Authority, initially, and then, for practice in nursing, The Tennessee Department of Economic and Community Development after it absorbed the in cold quotes Authority. I retired from the reflective practice department after 30 years' service in July 2009. I got divorced in 1985 and I have been single since then but have had several lady friends along the way- some of which I probably should have married and quite a few that I am glad I didn't. I have now been retired for Get Along Essay, almost 4 years and have been traveling quite a bit and continue to be active in my long-time, favorite hobbies of hiking, archery and shooting (pistol and rifle). Back in the 90s I traveled quite a bit around the reflective practice in nursing southeastern US competing in both archery and shooting tournaments . I have also hiked lot in Yellowstone NP, the Tetons and here in who were the medicis, Tennessee.

I still travel to archery tournaments around the state but am not traveling so much to compete in rifle matches because that got to in nursing, be too much work. The Medicis! I am a member of a small, private shooting club and we have a range in the Dickson, Tennessee area. Practice In Nursing Essays! We get together a couple times a month for friendly matches. I am the secretary/ treasurer of The Tennessee Archery Association and the Tennessee State Director for The National Field Archery Association. I am now gearing up for a Stephan D. In Cold Blood! Ambrose Historic WW2 Tour through England and Europe in September/ October 2013. I, along with one of my long-time shooting friends, have been talking about taking a trip like this for probably 20 years. We will be in England, France (Normandy), Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany and reflective in nursing essays, Switzerland for why was the communist manifesto written, about 29 days total. To me, it is the trip of a lifetime. Buck graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University with a Bachelor's degree in Business Management in 1967.

He married Carol Brooks in practice in nursing, July and entered the US Army in October 1967. In August, 1968, Buck was commissioned a 2nd Lt. He remained in the US during the Vietnam War teaching Railroad Science at the Transportation School at Ft. Eustice. In 1972 He graduated from George Washington University with Master's Degrees in Personnel Management and Computer Science Management. Later he went to work for Electronic Data Systems (EDS) on biography essay Wall Street in NYC on the DuPont Glore Forgan account. In 1974 he transferred to reflective, Dallas, Texas and managed Employee Relations, Employee Benefits and Corporate Insurance. In 1980, Buck became Human Resources manager for the company's largest division. Why Was The Communist! In 1982, Buck assumed responsibility for Productivity Services, a consulting division of EDS, specializing in work flow analysis and process redesign. In 1993, Buck joined EDS's newly emerging Management Consulting Division as a Managing Consultant. In 1996, Buck became head coach for High Performance Teams at EDS.

Carol is practice essays also a 1967 graduate of Virginia Commonweath University. After college she taught elementary school for five years in Richmond, Ft. Manifesto Written! Belvior, and Newport News. She then embarked on a career as a professional volunteer. She is currently director of the Community Food Pantry in McKinney, Texas, teaches Aerobics at reflective practice, the Princeton Community Ed Center and is President of the Princeton, Texas School Board. Jim Bodwell graduated from Essay on Modern Negotiations North Texas University and is now a District Sales Manager for Sysco Foods in Dallas. In Nursing! Son Stephen graduated from Get Along Essay Texas AM University where he was Executive Officer of Company D2. He is currently employed as a Financial Officer for reflective practice essays, Maverick Capital, a Dallas based hedge fund.

Son John works for biography essay, State Farm as a Manager on in nursing the Disaster Team. In 1999, Buck retired from EDS and established PT Consulting Partners an internet marketing firm. Buck plays golf, sings in the communist written, the St. Peters Episcopal Church choir in McKinney, Texas and walks 6 days a week 3 to 4 miles a day. Buck and Carol live in the country on 5 acres north of Princeton, Texas. They have 3 awesome grand children: Leah age 9, Jack age 4, and reflective, Ellie age 4. Fortunately, they all live in the Dallas area. After OCS and transportatiopn training at Ft Eustis, I spent 1 year at New Cumberland Army Depot in Harrisburg, Pa. managing a desk before going to Viet Nam in Aug.

1969. I was assigned to biography essay, the 285th Transportation Company in Qui Nhen as a port operations officer with responsibility for supervising the discharge of practice Sea Land container ship and frozen food refrigation ships. After 9 mth. we were transferred to Da Nang. both very safe assignments. After returning from Viet Nam, I went to work for Pan American World Airways training for 6 mths in who were, New York working for 2yrs at essays, LAX and SFO. This was the on Modern Peace Negotiations beginning of the decline for Pan Am and practice essays, I was layed off in 1975. Prior to the layoff, I entered the MBA program at Golden Gate University in San Francisco graudating in 1976. Thank you GI Bill. In 1976, I married a Pan Am, flight attendent. the okie from Muskogee. and moved to Tulsa in 1978. a great place to raise children and go to church on Mobile Robotic System) Sunday.

Christine was born in 1978 and Kurt in 1984. Practice Essays! I worked a number of years in marketing for biography essay, two large banks. In 1990 we purchashed Daniel Screw Products. a job shop making precision manchine parts to tight tolarances and customers blue prints until Jan 2013 when it was closed due to a lack of specialized expertise. During this time, Marie had two breast cancers and died in Oct. 2010 of small cell lung cancer. Hobbies and interest over the past few years has included membership in Downtown Tulsa Rotary club and landscaping.

Bike riding and in nursing essays, swimming has enabled me to play tennis 2-3 times a week on two knee-replacements. I have recently returned to playing golf because of the communist written a strong interest of my son. The interaction for a lot of us is reflective in nursing essays amazing. After OCS I too went to transportation officer basic then on to Fort Rucker, AL.(General Staff) I was there for about six months when my orders came down that I would be going to Ft Lee, VA to attend Officer Supply School and then on to Vietnam in late July. I was assigned to USARV HQ at Long Bien (ACS Comptroller's office).

I don't remember the General Dillard incident however. I do recall however being in the officer's mess a couple of who were the medicis times and sitting next to Col. Rheault (Green Beret) and couple of his officers who were being court marshaled for reflective practice in nursing essays, their interrogation of prisoners. They would throw a guy out of in cold perry a helicopter while the reflective practice other prisoners looked on. Believe the in cold quotes Col. Was found not guilty. After about six weeks at USARV I was sent to Cam Rahn Bay to II Corps general staff, investigating the general's non-appropriated funds, that is; officer, NCO clubs, PXs, etc. Essays! BG Delmar was my CG. Traveled quite a bit throughout the area but can't remember the names except Nha Trang. What amazed me the most with my military experience is the fact that I was never assigned to Negotiations, one MOS I was trained for, but to my college degree in accounting. That ended up being quite an asset, as when I interviewed for reflective essays, a field audit position at the Aetna Life Casualty Ins.

Co., the manager was a LTC in WWII and Korea. I was hired on the spot and spent 28 years there. Essay Mobile Robotic (Mechatronic! Also worked for the Dept. of Revenue Services, State of reflective practice in nursing Conn. for 12 years. Enjoying retirement in CT as well as at Cape Cod MA. In my spare time I make wooden cremation urns for indigent veterans. After OCS, I spent two months at Fort Eustis at Basic Transportation School and then Nancy and of a Mobile System), I took off for the San Francisco area where I was stationed at Oakland Army Base. We spent 6 wonderful months there and reflective practice in nursing essays, then in July of Get Along Essay 1969, it was off to Vietnam.

I was stationed in Saigon with the 4th Transportation Command and we unloaded all the essays cargo in the ports of Saigon, Cat Lai, and Vung Tau. I was not in any combat and on Modern Peace Negotiations, Saigon was relatively safe while I was there. Was actually in reflective practice in nursing, Cambodia once (didn't know it at on Proposal of a Mobile System System), the time) looking for some lost cargo. When I returned from in nursing Nam in March of 1970, I took over a family retail grocery business in Bolivar TN. At one time the operation consisted of 4 stores, 300 employes and 15 million in annual sales. We got caught up in Get Along Essay, the Wal-Mart onslaught and Nancy moved to the Destin FL area in the fall of 2001. I stayed in Bolivar and tried to reflective practice essays, salvage the operation but finally sold what remained and I moved to Florida in May 2003. Nancy is biography essay now the Executive Director of the essays Limited Partnership that owns the Essay Sandestin Hilton Hotel and reflective practice in nursing essays, I am a Registered Representative of Lincoln Financial Securities, Member SIPC. I also offer life and Essay on Modern, health insurance to my clients.

Nancy and practice essays, I have been married for who were, 46 years and we have three daughters, Laura, Allison, and Sarah. All three got married within 5 months in reflective, 2008. Picture above is Get Along Essay our entire family--three daughters and their spouses and our four grandchildren. Creekmore Financial. Here is a little background summary of my life since OCS graduation. Before Vietnam, my first military assignment was at reflective, Ft Devens, Mass where I was assigned to Essay on Proposal Mobile System, the Provost Marshal unit and in nursing essays, counseled diserters and Essay Mobile, AWOL service men who were in the stockade. Ft.

Devens was the holding facility and practice in nursing essays, pricinpal stockade for New England. My job was to work with a military psychologist for prisoner assessment of blood quotes fitness for reflective in nursing essays, military duty. Many prisoners (enlisted and few officers) received 212 discharges from the service there. I married my wife, Linda, in 1969 and lived in the communist written, officer housing at reflective practice in nursing, Ft Devens until August 1969 when I received orders for Vietnam. After serving in Vietnam as an aid-de-camp, I was discharged in Essay Negotiations, August 1970 and went to work in New York City and practice in nursing essays, spent my career with several companies as a human resources officer and director. I retired from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York in April 2011. Linda and I have two children (daughter and son) and biography essay, four grandchildren ( 3 boys and a girl). We have lived in Kinnelon, NJ, a NYC suburb, for 35 years.

My family spends the summer at Point Pleasant, NJ. (I'm currently managing the rebuild of my Dad's home (he is 95) in in nursing, Point as it was flooded during the Essay Mobile System (Mechatronic Sandy Superstorm.) Linda and I like to travel in the U.S. and Europe. In Feb 2014 we are taking an 18 day trip to Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam. In Nursing! I want to in cold perry, show her where I was stationed with the First Logistical Command (Vung Tau) and USARV (near Siagon), and see how the area has changed in 40 + years. Stu and Sandy Eaton -beard and mustache now gone. The candor and practice, humor of my classmates in 515H astounds me - the stories are great!! I am not sure if I am unique, but I didn't appreciate it then nearly as much as I do now!! The detailed memories of those who have posted memories is great!

I am also so happy that it appears that all of Get Along Essay us made it out alive (and hopefully whole) from our Viet Nam experience. Some of us have passed on reflective practice since, which is unfortunately how life goes. I am hopeful, that we are enjoying, or at least anticipating, retirement. I look forward to our reunion!! Many thanks to Buck Bodwell, Jeff Fishman and Rob Creekmore (and possibly others) for their initiative to get this going!! There will be rewards @ the reunion for you from about perry many of us, I am sure!! Hopefully what we all learned at Ft Belvoir and the rest of reflective practice in nursing our time in the Army paid many dividends to us through our personal and work lives. One dividend I enjoyed was that my military experience and Get Along Essay, background was a key factor in securing two jobs, especially the position I retired from after 25 years.

The hiring authorities appreciated and respected my service in the military. Following our graduation from OCS, many of us attended the Transportation orientation course at Ft Eustis. This was a country club compared to our time at Ft Belvoir. My first PCS was Japan at Camp Zama, at reflective in nursing, Headquarters USARJ in a staff position, totally unrelated to Get Along Essay, Transportation. Fortunately, after about six months, I was able to transfer to Transportation Directorate. As (good) luck would have it, the job was as Assistant Air Traffic Coordinating Officer, responsible for supervising the air freight section. I lived and worked on two Air Force bases, Tachikawa and Yakota Air Force bases. The accommodations and facilities were far superior to Zama, and my BOQ was about 25% flight nurses who mostly flew medevac flights to and from Viet Nam and the States. My office was right on in nursing the flight line at Yakota.

I would go out to the flight line when Viet Nam charter flights came thru to see if I recognized anyone - never did though. Mobile Robotic System (Mechatronic! It is highly likely that many of you who served in Viet Nam spent a short time at Yakota on a refueling stop! I got married in in nursing essays, Japan, not to who were, a nurse, but a teacher in in nursing, the dependent schools. Additional information from Stu Eaton. 1.As those of you know who were in the Nam it gets very hot! So when I was with my transportation company in Chu Lai, I always slept in the nude with a loaded 45 under my pillow. One evening, someone was shooting up the company area and so I straped on my 45 and went running out into the compound to find who it was. I saw a Sgt. E-6 and asked him who the who were the medicis hell was shooting up the area and he swung around with his M-16, pointed it at my head and asked who the hell wanted to know. Well, obviously I didn't have to in nursing essays, look any further or ask anymore questions. As a matter of fact I thought I was a dead man.

The Warrant Officer in my hootch saw what was going on and called to the Sgt. by name to distract him from me. Biography Essay! The WO jumped him in the hootch and knocked him out. The funny part is that my men busted my chops for months about standing absolutely frozen with nothing on but my little 45. Wish someone had taken a picture! 2. After the reflective practice CB's built a basketball court in our company area, we used it for all sorts of things. One day, my platoon and I were playing baseball. We had played a number of why was manifesto written innings when someone hit the ball and it went under my hootch. Right under my room. One of my men crawled under the hootch to get the ball and didn't come out for quite awhile. Reflective In Nursing Essays! I finally said, you must have found the ball by now, let's get on with the game.

He nicely said that he wasn't going to move because there was a booby trap planted under the floor where my cot was with 20 lbs of explosives. The MP's were called and OD. It turned out that my hootch maid was V.C. I guess she didn't want to clean my room anymore. 3. Now for you Engineers. Why Was The Communist! We were on a convoy and the road had been swept by Engineers hours before. Reflective Practice! One of my trucks hit a mine and was totally blocking the road and so the convoy came to a dead standstill, which of course we hated. The Engineers came back in to in cold quotes, re-sweep the road and guess what guys, They found an unexploded mine under the rear right wheel of reflective practice my jeep. You aged me 50 years.

4. Why Was The Communist Manifesto Written! I had never been through an I.G. Inspection but the word came down that our battalion was going to get one. As you know no unauthorized equipment can be in your unit or it is a complete failure. We had unauthorized gun trucks, hundreds of reflective practice in nursing weapons and equipment. I always carried with me on convoy, 1 M-16, 1 45 pistol, 1 38 pistol, a sawed-off shotgun, an AK-47, a grenade launcher and why was manifesto, an M-1 carbine. I always thought I was Audey Murphy. Our CO, Capt.

David Oates was on old line soldier and new exactly what to do. He had the practice in nursing Engineers dig a hole in back of our company area, 80 ft. by 50 ft, by 12 ft. deep and you guessed it. About Perry! We buried everything until the in nursing inspection was over including the gun truck. He was a piece of work. We passed with an excellant grade. We did lose points for dirty trucks which had just come back from a convoy.

5. Now, I will tell you about a really stupid Colonel who commanded our Battalion. Bill Shugarts will back me up on this. When we went a really dicey convoy we were escorted by some gunships and lochs. TheColonel was upset because he couldn't tell which jeeps held his convoy commander,or asst. convoy commander, etc. Essay On Proposal Robotic! So he decided that he would put bright pink 6 ft. panels with bright yellow numbers on the jeeps so he could see them from the sky. He put #1 on the Convoy Commander, #2 on the Asst.

Convoy Commander, etc. Of course, the reflective in nursing Viet Cong being so stupid would never fighure it out. I argued with that man to no avail. What a jerk. Two miles into the covoy a strange magical strong gust of wind blew all the panels off the on Modern jeeps. I'm sorry to say we could not stop to retrieve them. Steve Furste is a retiree of Dow AgroSciences where he served as corporate Community Affairs Manager in the Government Public Affairs Department for 10 years. Furste began his career with Elanco Products, a division of Eli Lilly and Company in 1980 where he held sales and reflective practice, marketing positions. Get Along Essay! . In 1984, he accepted a position as a clinical research associate in the clinical trials area of Eli Lilly and in nursing essays, Company, where he remained until 1990.

In 1990 he joined the Lilly-Dow joint venture, DowElanco, and held various management positions until his retirement in August of 2004. Furste has been the Executive Director of the Boone County Habitat for Humanity affiliate since 2005. A native of Fort Wayne Indiana, Furste received a B.S. degree in the medicis, agronomy from Purdue University in 1967, and received his MBA from the University of Utah in 1972. He served in in nursing, the U.S. Army from Get Along Essay 1968 until 1972, during the Viet Nam conflict and was discharged with the rank of Captain. Comment: I am presently executive director of Habitat for Humanity of Boone County (since my retirement from Dow Chemical) and our Habitat affiliate became the reflective practice in nursing first in Indiana to build a home for a wounded warrior in 2012(a young Marine sergeant who was hit by a roadside IUD while in Iraq.

I have a wonderful DVD of the military celebration of his new home and blood quotes perry, will send it to anyone interested in seeing it - have your kleenex ready when you watch it . steve. A lttile more on practice essays my experiences after OCS: I spent another 8 weeks I at an Engineer class and roomed with our old TAC officer - Peter ? forgot his last name. From there I got orders for Germany (I was VI- vol indef ) and I landed in Germany on the French boarder at a place called Zweibrucken. Sat behind a desk for 4 years as a logistics staff officer and was discharges in 1972 as a Captain. Essay Of A Robotic System (Mechatronic! I married a girl from my home town and reflective essays, my daughter, Jennifer, was born in Get Along Essay, Germany. I went to night school and got my MBA as there was a program for junior officers from the 4 branches and I did it over 4 years going to classes twice a week at night - isn't the GI bill great! I spent 4 years in practice in nursing, New England designing irrigation systems for golf courses and then was with a JV in the Cayman Islands until 1979. I spent the in cold blood last 25 years with Eli Lilly and Company and reflective practice in nursing essays, Dow AgroSciences here in Indianapolis. Manifesto! I am a Dow Chemical retiree as I retired in 2004 and was promptly hired by Habitat foe Humanity in our local county. I love it and it is a great way to reflective in nursing essays, give back. Steve.

I spent the two remaining years of my Army commitment in the USA. Blood Quotes About! I'm not good at maintaining friendships, and I kept up with not a single fellow OCS member once we left Belvoir. I assumed all along that I was one of the very few in our class, and practice essays, perhaps the only one, who did not go to in cold, Vietnam. I can't say I felt deprived, but I often wondered what had happened, and how many did not come back. This effort by Buck and others to reconnect has been just wonderful, opening a door to a period in reflective practice, the very distant past. Thank you, and I really mean that.

I left Belvoir, rebounded immediately from 6 months of hell by why was the communist manifesto written, buying the reflective practice in nursing first car I looked at, a red Porsche (which I'd totally forgotten about until Tom Dilatush inquired as to on Modern, whether I still had it, no, it's long gone, I now drive an practice in nursing old Subaru). All my worldly possessions fit nicely inside it, and I headed out to Fort Benjamin Harrison in Indianapolis, home of the Finance Corps, affectionately known as Uncle Ben's Rest Home, and site of the Finance Officer Basic Corps. Two months of biography essay classes, mostly about how the Army pay and benefit system worked. The assumption was a few months stateside, then Vietnam. (Continued via link below) Good for you guys, putting all this together. After this long you have to look close to recognize yourself. I changed my phone number on the excel file to indicate my cell phone, as my home phone will change when we move in a few weeks. Reflective In Nursing Essays! I added my wife's name also. Who Were! She actually was able to visit me during OCS as I got a couple of passes to go into DC.

Tom Richards (TAC Officer) wanted to be a pilot and my future wife at the time was a flight attendant, so he was very accommodating. My home address is the new one and is O.K. as we already have the house. My email address will remain the reflective practice essays same. I have lost track of who were the medicis everybody. I do remember the essays class at Essay on Proposal of a Mobile System (Mechatronic System), Ft Eustis. Practice In Nursing Essays! I was stationed at Ft. Essay! Bragg and Ed Maier, who was in 2nd Platoon, was my neighbor on reflective practice in nursing post. We enjoyed goofing around with Ed and his wife for that year and then we lost touch.

I ended up in Korea and missed Nam. Not sure how that happened, but a lot of guys out of Bragg went to same place I did. I'm still working at my own consulting company (Preferred Marketing Programs). Good to hear from you guys. I'll be happy to stay in on Proposal of a System (Mechatronic System), touch. After reading the reflective Bio's of some of my classmates from the OCR, I realized that each of us reach a point in our lives that many would call a Defining Moment. God doesn't reach down and touch us on our shoulders and say this is crucial point in your life and how you react and overcome the obstacles that are before you will have a tremendous impact on how you live the rest of who were the medicis your life. Certainly, being a member of Class 515 Hotel was such an experience for me. I came from reflective practice a different background than most or probably all of you. I haven't lived at home since I was 13 years old.

I attended the Mount Berry School for Boys in Rome ,GA for most of my teenage life. Berry was a unique experience that probably had as much impact on my life as OCS but in a different way. All of us were poor, not just broke, but in dire straights, hence the reason for us being at Berry. Essay Of A System System)! At a recent reunion, one of my classmates said we were sort of practice in nursing like a Band of Brothers. I chuckled and who were, told him I endured more in six months of OCS than I did for the four years I spent at Berry. He looked at me like I was nuts but I assured him the guys I graduated with from OCS were a special group of young men. Most of us weren't the smartest (Peter being the exception), or the strongest, or the best athletes but we all had a common bond that stood us through the tough times at the OCR.

One, we wouldn't quit, and two, those of us who graduated on that August day in 1968 were team players. We looked out for each other! The old adage Cooperate and Graduate was often heard during our initial training but truer words were never spoken. 10 years in Atlanta the 70's (even roomed with Kirby Atkinson before he married and moved to New Orleans) Worked as an accountant, which was not for me---Then field sales representative to the chemical industry--Left that job and practice in nursing essays, traveled (busses, trains, boats, and hitch-hiking) through Central and Peace, South America, ending up in Bolivia. Then graduate school (MA Public Administration), while in graduate school I worked as a waiter and became engrossed with the restaurant industry.

10 years in Washington, DC (those wonderful Reagan Years) as general manager of restaurant in Chevy Chase, Md. The restaurant industry is insane for someone who is a day person (late nights, alcohol drugs). Left and traveled around the reflective in nursing world for 11 months, ending up in on Proposal of a Mobile System, Paris where I parked my dead ass for several months. Eventually I had to return to the U. S and get on reflective practice essays with my life. Back to Atlanta where I discovered horticulture volunteering at the Atlanta Botanical Garden. After a year of volunteer work, I decided if I wanted to be something in that field I need to get a degree------Therefore, Hort. Essay Of A System (Mechatronic! School at the University of Georgia, where the students were young enough to be my children (I was 48). Practice Essays! Great time living in Athens, Ga. for three years. Then back to Atlanta (1995) and a job as the Grounds Superintendent at the Atlanta Botanical Garden. That was (is) my career and Essay on Proposal Robotic System), my passion.

Never been married, well not in essays, the traditional sense, but have had a long-term relationship, but am now single in my old age. Read between the lines----I am Gay and want to be married again. This time legally in the United States. There are other things I could write, but that's enough or more than enough. I can also understand the dislike of dealing with mines since, with my EOD MOS, I spent a year running a mine sweeping platoon in Vietnam (think Hurt Locker without the big suits), and, on the whole, I think that I preferred OCS. Essay On Modern Peace! Photo of our new it can't fail 3/4 ton Mine Detecting Vehicle after the first day of use. The problem seemed to reflective practice essays, be that it would detect only one mine before becoming unusable.

So we went back to the hand-held metal detector and keen eyesight method. I also did the Ft. Biography Essay! Dix, Ft. Knox route before OCS - maybe that's how we all wound up in the same class. Reflective Essays! Went to Ft. Benning for jump school after Ft. Belvoir, then a stint at Ft. Bragg with the 82nd Airborne Div., and, then, an extended tour in RVN. Ironically, I shipped out to biography essay, Vietnam two weeks after attending Northern Warfare School at Ft. Greely Alaska - typical: Army appropriate training -two weeks at reflective in nursing, minus 30 degrees F before heading for the jungle. For a brief moment - as I became a short-timer - I thought about extending my enlistment in the Army, based on offers of promotion and advanced military-based educational opportunities, but finally decided to return to Philadelphia and my alma mater, the University of who were Pennsylvania, to pursue a Master of Architecture degree.

In hindsight, that decision turned out to be especially fortuitous since I not only received a fantastic graduate education enhanced by reflective practice, the opportunity to Get Along Essay, study with one of the greatest American architects, Louis Kahn, but, more importantly, I met the person who would become my wife, Cecily Corcoran. Perhaps some of reflective practice essays you will understand that having just returned from the jungle and my Thunder Runners minesweeping platoon duties, my social graces were somewhat rudimentary if not atrophied, and it was Cecily who took me under her wing, helped me become a normal person again and returned me to civilian life. This September we will celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary, and Essay on Modern Peace Negotiations, I can't believe that anyone is more blessed than I am to have had such an extraordinary partner in life. Trained as a landscape architect, Ceci is currently Executive Director of the Agua Fund, a Washington, DC based philanthropic foundation, which focuses on advancing the practice essays environmental and social well-being of particular regions of the country and the communist, is a member of reflective many environmentally oriented organizations including the Get Along Essay National Consultative Group on Biodiversity and the Chesapeake Bay Funders Society. We have two wonderful sons, Ned, who is finishing a MFA degree at reflective practice in nursing essays, UC San Diego and Tom who is living and working in Philadelphia. After graduation from OCS went to flight school. Then a year in Vietnam with the 220th Recon Company (Catkillers)flying the 0-1 Bird Dog in who were, I Corps out of Phu Bai (Dec 69 -Dec 70).

After five years in the service went to work with Ryder Systems and spent most of my 33 years in Raleigh, NC. Have been retired for the past 10 years living in Clarksville, VA. Play golf, fish, ride a Harley and work on this old House built in reflective essays, 1829. On Proposal Mobile! Also, spend time with my two twin grandchildren. Practice In Nursing Essays! Good to hear from my OCS friends after all these years. Dean. All of your stories are impressive.

Class 515H along with the TAC Officers were a great bunch of teammates who all worked together to make us tough enough to survive the perils of Military life. My hat goes off to all of Get Along Essay you. The total experience of going to Basic Training, Advanced Infantry and reflective practice, then to be selected with the who were elite few to attend OCS made all of us realize what we were all made of, what we could endure, and to reflective practice in nursing, teach us how to respond for the safety of our Military Personnel whom we would be put in-charge. During the process of weeding out and Essay Negotiations, final review in front a Military Officer Selection Committee at Alameda Navel Air Station I was with a group of reflective essays fifty plus volunteer civilians who recently joined the Army and after final testing and oral interviews were over I and Get Along Essay, three others were told to leave the room and would be told if we were accepted or to be sent home for various reasons. After waiting for what seemed eternity, a Sergeant entered the room and said that we were the only ones that were accepted through the selection process and were to fill out a branch and dream sheet. Practice! Transportation Corp was my wish and my dream sheet was the who were West Coast or Germany for my long tour and reflective practice essays, then the short tour was a place that was little known to me called Thailand. The Medicis! I said to my self Fat Chance. Reflective Practice Essays! I was sent home and was to in cold blood quotes perry, report middle of October, 1967. I reported as ordered and during the Physical process it was discovered by Army Doctor's that I had an ear infection and practice, a broken bone in in cold quotes perry, my left foot.

They stamped me 4F. My heart sank and thought all of the essays testing and interviews was for not. I stated that my left foot was no problem and Essay Negotiations, I wanted to go in the Army since I had been drafted 3 previous times and received a student deferent 3 times. The Med Specialist then said I was to report back in two weeks after my ear infection was gone. I went to a doctor who stated I had MONO. I ended up with an ear infection that would not go away and reflective essays, had to get my tonsils removed. Biography Essay! I reported back in two weeks and the Med Specialist stated he needed to inspect my ears but could not find his scope and asked if I felt OKAY.

I said yes and reflective essays, he stamped me 1-A. I was sent to Fort Lewis for Basic and later to Fort Ord completing Advanced Infantry Training. Friday's graduation brought a surprise, I was informed that I had lost my position at TC School and would be reassigned. I asked what my options would be and personnel stated that there were openings in several branches, ie. Infantry, Armor, and the list went on to Engineer.

I said I would accept going to Get Along Essay, Engineer OCS, and the following Monday I arrived to Fort Belvoir. Reflective Essays! After leaving Fort Ord, I always received my Orders late for some reason or other. It made life interesting and the old Military saying Hurry up and Wait was true. Get Along Essay! During the last couple weeks of OCS, most fellow class-members had reveived their assignments for weeks, except a hand full of us who were held back in reflective practice in nursing, suspense. Of A System! I remember the very last week of class the remaining hand full of candidates were informed by a Personnel Officer that since previous classes had turned down 17 European assignments the hand full of reflective in nursing essays us left were all going to Europe as our next Duty Station. After the August Graduation in 1968, I attended TC School Orientation at FT. Eustis and then was provided orders to be assigned to the 110th Transportation Company with an APO address but no physical destination. What a mystery. After OCS I was stationed at Ft. Negotiations! Meade, MD, then went to language school. In Vietnam I was with Advisory Team 45 in Ninh Thuan Providence where I did a little of everything.

As soon as I got home I started law school in my home state of Montana and reenlisted as the executive officer with a local Army Reserve engineer company to help pay the bills. For nearly 30 years, I practice law in reflective practice, Montana and spent time as the dean of the quotes perry law school. Along the practice in nursing essays way I served on the board of a local hospital, then the board of the system it was part of. In 2000 I was asked to join the system as an employee, working primarily on organizational issues and leadership development - not law. I currently serve in a similar role as senior vice president of Providence Health Services, a not-for-profit system that has thirty-two hospitals, 350 clinics, non-acute facilities, housing and educational institutions in five western states. We moved from the quiet of why was manifesto Missoula, MT to Seattle in 2007.

While I occasionally envy friends who have more control over reflective in nursing essays, their schedules in retirement, I continue to enjoy the challenges of the who were the medicis work, the colleagues I work with, and the organization that has been serving people here for over 150 years. On the personal side, Maggie and I were married only a few months before I left for reflective, Viet Nam. We still shake our heads about that. We have been blessed with three sons and six grandchildren, all of whom fortunately live within driving distance. That means we travel quite a bit to Essay on Proposal of a Mobile (Mechatronic System), spend time with them. The photo was taken at our 2012 family reunion with our crew and a friend. I may have been the luckiest of reflective in nursing essays all because I was turned back from our graduating class, sent from my first assignment at Ft. Bragg to Defense Information School in Essay on Modern Peace Negotiations, Indianapolis landing in the Public Information Detachment for the U.S. Army Engineer Command at Long Bien. I entered a talent contest in reflective practice, Saigon at the urging of who were the medicis my commanding officer (a captain) and spent 30 days as commanding officer, MC and standup comedian touring the country with a group of soldier/sailor entertainers visiting units throughout South Vietnam.

For the reflective rest of my tour I worked out of an air-conditioned office, traveled from the DMZ to the Delta visiting our engineering units and supplying stories for the KYSU (Engineer in Vietnamese) Magazine we published along with our weekly newspaper and the communist, worked with Armed Forces Radio/Television in reflective practice, Saigon (sorry about that Ho Chi Min) on the production of films. I wrote, edited and narrated films on Land-Clearing Units and the Lines of Communications asphaltic highway project which were broadcast on Armed Forces Television. Essay On Modern Peace Negotiations! I entertained my fellow officers at night by getting the base vector control folks to give me the rats and shrews (unlike our American shrew these suckers were huge) they trapped around the PX's to feed to my two pet Burmese Pythons. It was better than television after a six pack or several scotch and waters. I became commander of the unit as a First Lt. in March of 1970. On the sobering side, my commanding General John A. B. Dillard had asked one of my men (an artist/photographer) to accompany him on a flyover inspection of asphaltic highways near Pleiku. He was bumped from the flight (one lucky dude) on a Huey Slick because too many Colonels and Lt. Reflective Essays! Colonels wanted to rub elbows with the Major General.

They didn't have a Cobra escort (which was supposed to on Modern Peace Negotiations, be the case whenever a general officer flew) and needless to say they flew below the practice in nursing three thousand foot level staring in awe at a 24 foot wide asphalt road. General Dillard, our Command Sargent Major and who were, everyone on board were killed when they came into the sights of a Chinese 51 caliber machine gun. Dillard was an outstanding General and reflective in nursing, a good and decent man. His temporary replacement Brigadier General Tarbox (I'm not kidding) made General Halftrack of Beetle Bailey fame look like a military genius! He was a fellow classmate at West Point with Dillard yet he made me write all the letters of condolence to the grieving wife and daughter with the Peace boxes of personal items we shipped back to the states. For two or three weeks after the funeral, which was recorded on reflective practice in nursing essays audio tape with my narration, (thanks again Gen. In Cold Blood About! Tarbox) more pairs of essays socks and underwear would show up and I had to write another ghost letter which he would review, making two or three tiny changes then mail back to the family. I was one lucky SOB and blood quotes, because I was single at the time and felt I was indestructible even with a near miss in one of the reflective practice in nursing monthly rocket attacks on Long Bien or missing a firefight by five minutes. I was visiting one of our land clearing units to participate with our D-8 bulldozers equipped with Rome Plow blades as we did a cut chewing up 500 year old triple canopy forest (maybe this is why I'm a bit of an environmentalist these days). After the cut was completed I hopped off the APC that provided security for the bulldozers and on the next cut enemy contact was made and a firefight ensued. You just never knew.

For me, there is a catharsis in recalling these experiences. In one way or another they shaped my life for good or ill. In my earlier email my uneventful career was meant to only to describe my two year stint at Ft Meade. It was embarrassing, but my biggest challenge was sometimes driving in Baltimore Wash parkway in rush hour traffic to make reveille after a late night. Biography Essay! I got to practice, live off base in a fun area so getting up at biography essay, times to be timely was sometimes a challenge. After the Army things sped up quite a bit. A few jobs in sales and then I started a novel business which would have a good 30 year run. I was lucky and sold it in 2004 before economy tanked . It was hard but an exciting ride -plenty eventful.

I think the Army/OCS training some how sunk in and was a big help to stay the course when going got tough. I started the business when I was 32. I was single at the time; 6 months into the start up, I ran great woman, a divorced mother three children. We got married and 2.5 years later I went from reflective practice in nursing being a single guy with 2 roommates to having a wife, 5 kids, a mortgage, and on Proposal Mobile System), a pet rabbit. Post Army life definitely very eventful. Greater than the successes in business was surviving as a step parent and and winding up with a coherent happy family 35 years later . About four years ago, after being mostly retired ,I stumbled into a project that gives me purpose and keeps me occupied as a volunteer. It also reconnects me to the Army. I now spend about 20 hours a week as a volunteer with a team lobbying to make a very simple technique to help relieve PTSD and to build/restore resiliency in both soldiers and vets evidensed based.

TRE TM is technique which is affordable and practice in nursing, very powerful tool for help recovery from chronic or traumatic stress or just to who were the medicis, make people feel good. With others, we have successfully lobbied the Army and practice, Department of Peace Negotiations Defense to practice in nursing, call for clinical trial proposals and then made proposals for a controlled study; we believe that clinical trials are imminent and finally seeing the training working its way into the into VA facilities even before the validation studies. This has a labor of love it is Essay on Proposal Robotic System (Mechatronic fun and rewarding. This weekend, we just celebrated our 50th high school reunion. Peter is right; no one really cared this weekend about anyone's resume, bank accounts , or achievements. We were just happy to see each other and to hear people's stories and takes on reflective practice life. Sorry if I have rambled so long; I look for ward to hearing people's stories and takes on life . Receiving all your emails since Bob Barnes contacted me has been just amazing. It's touching to hear what classmates like Bill Oster and Essay on Modern Peace Negotiations, Bll Shugarts are doing to give back to the men and women who voluntarily defend and serve our country. Reflective Practice! Most of my business career has been in the defense industry, primarily military resale.

Corporately, we are involved in programs that benefit the Military Family Association, Fisher House and Wounded Warrior Project. Get Along Essay! We also have an employee who is an accomplished professional fly fisherman and has linked us with a terrific program called Project Healing Waters, training Wounded Warriors with amputations in fly fishing. Hearing Jeff's story of reflective essays how he got to the 101st Airborne reminded me of how I arrived at perry, my assignment in Vietnam. I flew over with two Air Defense Artillery Captains who told me their orders were for 8th/4th Artillery Battalion at Dong Ha Combat Base, the northern most point in South Vietnam. Practice In Nursing! They related how they would have to live underground being within artillery range of the medicis North Vietnam as well as subject to many rocket and mortar attacks. Practice In Nursing! My orders only read Cam Ranh Bay. When we arrived, they spent the night and went back to the airport to biography essay, fly to Da Nang. Cam Ranh Bay being an RR center, I told them to come see me if they got RR down here.

Later that day I got my orders - Da Nang Support Command. Reflective Practice! I went to the airport and flew up to Da Nang, with these two Captains. My orders read Da Nang Support Command, and, there being RR also at quotes about perry, Da Nang, told them to come see me if they got RR here. I reported to Da Nang Support Command, and practice essays, a couple days later got my final orders - Dong Ha. Took me a few days to get up to Get Along Essay, Dong Ha but became Lt. RR as soon as they saw me. They did initiate me into their unit - which involved drinking an 8MM howitzer shell filled with the alcoholic beverage of my choice. Practice In Nursing Essays! While it wasn't quite as bad as they had advertised, like most of you I had many experiences. When I arrived in Vietnam, the 1st Marine Division was standing down and on Proposal of a Mobile Robotic System (Mechatronic System), coming home, and we (Army) were taking over defense of the DMZ.

We took over in nursing essays, the Artillery and Get Along Essay, Armored Cavalry missions, and the ARVN's took over the Infantry mission. Practice Essays! Could write a book on Vietnamization. We were very familiar with the land mines and unexploded ordnance. The Marine Corps had big ammunition facility on the southeast side of Dong Ha Combat Base that was hit and virtually destroyed by NVA Artillery, either in Tet of 1968 or earlier. It was left abandoned when we arrived in 1969 but marked to keep anyone out. At some point during my year on the DMZ, we had a visit from the in cold blood quotes perry Deputy CG for Support for Vietnam who flew over the area on his way in and saw some things he wanted identified. A couple of our troops knew a way in and out and my fellow Lieutenant and I were able to in nursing essays, go in and retrieve what turned out to be bags of grass mulch (hard to believe) to satisfy the General's curiosity. There were are huge number of unexploded artillery shells in why was, there. In Nursing Essays! Can only imagine what it is like today.

I also remember the Catholic Church - I believe in Quang Tri or Hue - shot up in Negotiations, Tet of 1968 also. For those of you in our Armament School class at Aberdeen Proving Grounds, you may remember one of our instructors, Master Sgt. Johnson. Reflective In Nursing! Sgt. Johnson served in our unit in Dong Ha and Get Along Essay, was a rock with the troops - I am sure much like the Platoon Sgt Jeff served with. We all share an experience that impacted and reflective in nursing essays, shaped our lives that we could not have received anywhere else! Can't thank enough Bob, Buck and Essay on Modern Negotiations, all the others that have put this effort together to re-unite our class. Laurel and reflective practice in nursing, I have been happily marred for the medicis, 30 years now since we met in Denver.

I will give you the short version of the journey to New Mexico. Upon graduation from OCS, I had extended to Volunteer Indefinite status and was posted to Germany assigned to one of the Maintenance Battalions that services the huge stores of reflective practice in nursing essays equipment pre-positioned in case of WWIII. Not much fun. On the second anniversary of our Graduation, I received a promotion to Captain and orders to Vietnam. I served initially in Long Bin as the Ship Officer for the Collection, Classification and Salvage (CCS) point for the southern half of Essay on Proposal Robotic Vietnam. Essentially I ran the junk yard.

Not a bad gig, as we could trade salvaged parts with the reflective practice in nursing Aussies and Kiwis to blood quotes about perry, help them keep running the US Jeeps they had stolen form us. They traded steaks they had stolen for the General Officers Mess. Subsequently, I was made Company Commander of the 548Th Light Maintenance Company - Direct Support. Practice In Nursing Essays! Immediately we were reinforced to full strength and on Proposal Mobile, sent to the village of Dong Ha near the reflective DMZ. Our initial mission was to support 1st Brigade of the 5Th Mechanized Infantry Division and the Vietnamese when they went into Laos to interdict the Ho Chi Min trail. To do this I took a large detachment to our forward base at Khe Shan. Yup, the biography essay same place a Marine division was pinned down during Tet '68. A interesting place - all the hilltops look like golf balls from the in nursing essays 1000 pound bomb craters from the B-52 strikes. After the North Vietnamese kicked the South Vietnamese out of Laos their withdrawal turned into a dress rehearsal for the 1975 collapse when they tried to biography essay, withdraw from the central highlands. Result was that we had to bug out fast.

It was about that time we captured the reflective only prisoner of Essay of a Mobile Robotic (Mechatronic System) war for essays, the Da Nang Support Command. We had a NVA Lieutenant give up inside our perimeter. Freaked my troops out as he just stepped out Get Along Essay of the elephant grass along the path and reflective practice in nursing, flagged down their jeep. They decided he was NVA because of the AK 47 and no boots. After Khe Shan, we returned to Dong Ha but had no mission. Peace Negotiations! It was frustrating to reflective practice essays, watch a good unit degrade into a bunch of juicers and druggies. Eventually, orders came that the 548th was being withdrawn from Vietnam.

Orders also came that my company was being Flag Changed to the 528th So the troops in the 528th went home and we stayed in country. Still no mission. At this time , I decided to request relief for active duty a leave the army. I was tired of not trusting my troops and finding hand grenade pins on my bunk as a warning from the drug users. Finally, orders came to flag change the 528th to the 185th . All troops with less than 60 days left on their tour would go home. We went from the communist manifesto Dong Ha to Quang Tri and finally to Da Nang and practice in nursing essays, home. I still have the flag!! I also have a pretty extensive slide and photo collection of these various bases. After the Army, I returned home to Pittsburgh. There I went to on Proposal Mobile Robotic (Mechatronic System), work for H.J.

Heinz in logistics. Reflective Practice In Nursing! Interestingly enough that was what the Army trained me for - Depot level supply and logistics. I also was able to earn my MBA from Duquesne University. Who Were The Medicis! Over the course of my 30+ year career in reflective practice, the food industry I have lived in Pittsburgh, Denver, Detroit, Denver (again), Southern California, and Chicago. In 2004, I exited the Corporate world.

Having decided the own and operate my own business, I eventually settled on JAN-PRO Cleaning Systems as a relatively risk free franchise opportunity. We moved to Rio Rancho in 2006 to start up the business. On Proposal Robotic System! Laurel is President and majority owner and handles Admin, Accounting and Franchise Sales, I handle Account Sales and Operations. In the 7 years of operation we have grown sufficiently to hire a General Manager and are now in Semi-Retirement. Our primary home is here in reflective practice essays, Las Cruces but we still have our Rio Rancho home. We commute to spend 3 days a weeks in why was the communist manifesto, Rio Rancho as I still President of The Rio Rancho Rotary - Sunrise Club. Hope this didn't bore too much.

JAN-PRO of reflective practice essays New Mexico, Inc. 2320 Grande Blvd. Suite E. Rio Rancho, NM 87124. Robert G. Rauscher (Bob) of Lakewood Ranch, Florida has joined American Property Group as a Commercial Real Estate Professional. He is originally from biography essay Skaneateles, NY and a graduate of Syracuse University. He served 4 years in the US Army achieving the practice rank of Captain while on duty on Vietnam where he received the Bronze Star and Vietnam Commendation Medal. Bob has excellent credentials to be successful in commercial real estate. He has a 25 year background working for a Fortune 500 Company in Get Along Essay, Vehicle Leasing and Transportation Logistics. Reflective Essays! He held various positions including Director of Marketing and Sales Development, Regional Sales Manager, and who were, was a member of their exclusive Roundtable Sales Achievement Club. I lived in a BOQ at the other end of China Beach in 1970-71 and we were next to the Marble mountain Helicopter base and got so much incoming rocket attacks that were fired at the base that went long into our area that I switched to night duty.

Also I had a 2 year tour after OCS and some FT. Eustis transportation training before going to Nuremberg Germany with the 4th Armored Division and in my 2nd year I was the assistant S-3 to Col. George S Patton when the movie Patton came out. He was his son and in nursing essays, later made General and I was able to talk to him about his dad for hours. He got invited to written, towns all over Europe because of the movie. After graduation ceremonies we all headed to separate officer basic schools. Mine was Ordinance Corps basic at reflective practice, Aberdeen Proving Grounds in MD. While many of our comrades in 515H were together through most of the the medicis Ft Dix, Ft Knox and Ft Belvoir route, only in nursing 6 of us were at Aberdeen. The others were Barnes, Hoch, Meeker, Moran and Oster. Officer Basic was pretty uneventful for me.

My first duty assignment was to Mobile Robotic, Ft MacArthur located in San Pedro (the port of Los Angeles). After a couple of reflective in nursing months running the motor pool the biography essay post commander announced that with my MBA I was the new Club Officer. That was an amazing experience. My new home was the top floor of reflective essays a spacious duplex next door to the deputy post commander. My position meant I went on every trip on post army boat with the post commander: Mission to clear the artillery range off the Essay on Modern coast - translation = overnight fishing trip out and around Catalina Island. After OCS, I was assigned to reflective practice in nursing, the Armor Engineer Board at in cold quotes perry, Ft.

Knox, KY where I tested equipment that could be purchased 'off the shelf' and then used in the field without having to go through the Army procurement process. While there I met and married my wife Donna Guidry Seales, who was the secretary to a basic training Brigade commander at Ft. Essays! Knox. A month after we were married, in August of 1969, I went to RVN where I was assigned to the 2nd CA Co and was attached to advisory team 90, based in Essay, Tay Ninh province on practice the Cambodian border northeast of Saigon. In addition to trying to win the hearts and minds of the local population through pacification projects, my main project was to why was manifesto written, build a 2 story concrete TB ward at the local hospital using local labor. I was given $50,000 cash, plus all the cement and rebar I needed. I begged, borrowed and essays, 'liberated' everything else needed to build the building.

I also volunteered to fly with the the medicis Air Force FAC's attached to our team, where I had to watch VC doing 'close order' drill in practice essays, their billets just across the border in the communist, Cambodia. I separated in reflective practice essays, Oakland in August of 1970, turning down a promotion with a guaranteed 11 months state side before they said I would get to return to why was the communist written, RVN. While there I learned some people didn't like you if you had short hair and carried a duffel bag. I returned to work for the City of Los Angeles for a year before moving to reflective practice, Louisville, Kentucky where I worked for a design engineering firm a couple of years before going to work for Get Along Essay, a contractor in the area. In 1991 I went to work with the Kentucky Highway department from which I retired as an engineering supervisor five years ago. My wife of 43+years and I have three sons and two daughter-in-laws, who still live in in nursing essays, the area, with two grandsons, 4 and 8, and Robotic System System), a granddaughter 6, which our job is now is to spoil as much as possible. Bill Shugarts is a world class photographer who specializes in both military and reflective in nursing essays, missions photography. He has been published in various periodicals, newsletters, books, booklets, notecards, musical Cd covers, fund raising brochures/calendars and church/corporate publications and veteran's magazines.

Moreover, Bill currently leads a Military Outreach Ministry, is a docent for the National Park Service at the various Washington, DC memorials and a missionary with Christ United Methodist Church and who were the medicis, an International PhotoMission Photographer. His photography was used in the United Methodist Church National Memorial Day broadcast and published in a successful fund raising brochure in the Virginia Dental Association publications. He is also a retired corporate executive who held key management positions with Westvaco, American Greetings, Reynolds/Alcoa including CEO responsibilities, has numerous local and global contacts and networks in military, missions business organizations. Bill has traveled extensively throughout the world in his 50 years of photography and is a decorated military officer from service in in nursing essays, Vietnam with the on Proposal Robotic (Mechatronic Americal-23rd Infantry Division. Coming Full Circle 1st Lt. Robert T. Sprague. My fondest memory of OCS is the Mess Hall and all of the yelling, questions, requesting to eat and trying to get the first thumbnail sized piece of pie in my mouth before a booming voice from the in nursing essays center of the in cold quotes about room would say, CANDIDATES RISE, leaving that morsel hanging in mid air. That is why I would volunteer to clean the pot and pans. The sinks were out of sight, I was left alone and practice in nursing, I had my choice of the pans that were filled with untouched bacon, cakes and other goodies. I proceeded to Aberdeen Proving Grounds for in cold about perry, Ordinance training in vehicle repair and reflective practice essays, then was stationed at Fort Sheridan just outside of Chicago. One day I received an angry phone call to report to Col.

Meeker ASAP. Being new to the post I thought someone would know who and where the Col 's offices were. Who was the response. Panic . Shortly after and much to my chagrin, 515 Candidate Steve Meeker walked in the office. It was not too long afterward that I received my invitation to why was the communist, Vietnam. I was stationed just outside of essays Long Bin at a place called Bearcat as a Shop Officer of the 590th Maintenance Company and Robotic System (Mechatronic, oversaw the repair of electronics, self propelled guns, jeeps, APCs, and trucks. I was the payroll officer and would drive to Vong Tau (50 miles away) with $30,000.00 in a paper bag (lots of cash in 1969), a side arm and a couple of practice guys with rifles. That's where I caught up with Bob Barnes in his billets listening to tapes like Hair. While over there I had a brief visit with Tom Dilatush and spent a couple of on Modern Peace days with Dan Russell. Reflective Practice! It was great to see a few familiar faces and in cold quotes about, hear their stories. While other brave men were risking their lives in the jungles, I had my own room with a stateside cherry bed and dresser and my own fan.

Food was hot, on time, and essays, the PX was nearby. Get Along Essay! I was merely a tourist for a year and on reflective the sidelines as an observer. Returning to the States in 1971 I was hired by Wyeth Laboratories and sold pharmaceuticals covering SE Ohio. I moved to Zanesville (50 mile East of Columbus), married Lynne Ann (42 years and the communist manifesto, counting), had two sons Josh and Sean, lived the same house for most of that time and retired in 2009 with 38 years with the practice in nursing essays same company. In reflection, I saw in those doctors office over the years many the massive health problems that others have faced changing their quality of life for the worse. Get Along Essay! I began thinking of reflective in nursing essays how fortunate I have been in my life, good family, education, 1st Lt, wonderfully married with two boys, and strived to be the best in my profession. That is when it came to me that after looking inward and concentrating on my family, trying to succeed, raising children and my own self interest , I had not really taken serious notice of most people's struggles and that they had not remotely tasted my success. Then I remembered the on Proposal (Mechatronic System) many unfulfilled hopes and dreams of the young names on the Vietnam Memorial. I decided that I could put my hard earned military training from Fort Belvoir to its best use. I am now volunteering to help prepare, serve and deliver 9,500 meals a month to mostly homebound people and the walk-in under privileged. I have re-found my original calling at the sinks washing pots and pans.

The only difference between OCS and Christ's Table is that all of the food is used to reflective, help the needy and quotes, now and reflective practice in nursing, then I get a stray cookie, a slice of cheese or a piece of melon. After OCS, I went to ordanance training at Aberdeen Proving Grounds until Feb. 1969. I then was assigned to Ft. Dix to be maintenance officer at a maintenance facility for the Nike Hurcules missle sites in the NY/NJ area. I had orders to go to Viet Nam in September 1969 but just before I was going on leave before I was to report, Nixon started his pull back campaign and the division I was supposed to go to the medicis, was the first to be brought home.

So my orders were changed and reflective practice in nursing, I stayed at Ft. Dix until I got out in Sept. 1970. I spent the last year as the post motor pool maintenance officer at Ft. Dix - a nice job.

I am a CPA and was with PricewaterhouseCoopers for 35 years after the army. I retired in 2004. My wife, Pam and I have 3 children, 3 grand-children and are expecting 2 more grandkids. Yes. I am delighted that you found me. I did not think I had any friends in that place. I remember that Peter Gagarin got me through the Math.(I could not balance my checkbook in blood perry, those days, let alone classify a bridge.) I think the Tac Officers thought I was rich or politically connected. I was neither but, I think that's why I graduated.I spent an entire day calling a tree to practice in nursing essays, attention because I had no command voice.

I almost quit halfway through but happily I was more afraid of biography essay my father than I was of the practice essays Tac officers. A real Army Sergeant who was a member of our class saved my butt when the Tac Officers made me the commander of the closing exorcises. He said, choose me as your Chief of Staff - I'll get everything done. You ride around in a jeep and call in % complete. Get Along Essay! That's what officers do. You'll be OK. I went to Germany, then to Viet Nam. Got a Bronze Star came home a Captain. I think I graduated last in essays, our class.

I am still proud. The Medicis! I went into the ministry in 1980. But, On Memorial Day, Veterans Day September 11th, I am always asked to speak, not as Clergy, but as a Veteran as a neighbor. I wear the Bronze Star Pin in my Lapel every day. If we have a reunion, I will do my best to be there. Thank you for finding me.

Rev Mike. I went to Basic Training at reflective practice, Fort Dix, NJ. Then, like a lot of us, I went to AIT at Essay, Ft Knox, KY. Reflective In Nursing! While at Ft Knox a buddy and I got sick of being Private E- nothings. We dressed up in civilian clothes, sneaked off the biography essay base and went to where I had stored my car (that I was not supposed to have) and drove to Louisville for an expensive dinner and practice, time off base. Biography Essay! On the way back, a Kentucky redneck in an old pick-up with no license and no insurance, crossed the Dixie Highway in essays, front of on Modern Negotiations me. Reflective Practice In Nursing Essays! We crashed and the communist, my beautiful 1965 Buick Riviera was almost totaled. The local police got there before the practice Military Police. They ticketed the other driver and had my car towed away. They explained to the MP's that except for secretly keeping a car off base and being AWOL, we were essentially innocent.

The MP's put us in their car and drove us ominously and wordlessly back to the base, shut their lights off at our barracks and on Modern Negotiations, stopped. Practice Essays! One of them said: Get out. If you don't say anything, neither will we. Why Was Manifesto! A while later, before the car was repaired, I got orders to report to OCS. After I had been in OCS for a few weeks, my parents went to Kentucky, got my car and drove to essays, Fort Belvoir. My father, who had been an Ordnance Officer in WWII and who could be very charming when he wanted to be, stopped at the gate and asked the MP for an appointment with the Commanding Officer. Astonishingly, the Colonel agreed. The two of them got on well.

When my father told him about the incident with the car, the Colonel supposedly said: He can't have the car here either. But, I have an idea. Let's put the car on the parade ground and let him look at it for six months. That should be punishment enough. So they did. Later on, when I was ready to quit the program, My father flew down in his small airplane, saw the Colonel again and asked for some time with me. The Colonel said: It's Easter Sunday, You can have one hour after church. By the time my father was through with me, I was no longer afraid of who were the medicis OCS.

My father was a Real Estate Broker in a small upstate New York city. He was not rich. But, I have often thought that the in nursing essays fact that he had his own airplane and seemed to be friends with the Colonel, is why the Tac Officers managed to get me through to graduation. They were mean enough to me, but I would have been too if I thought I was dealing with some spoiled rich kid with a high sense of entitlement. There was a Captain in our HQ who was an unhappy man. He had a job and could not seem to get it done.

He got nothing but grief from biography essay below and no support from above. So he gave up. He did nothing. For reasons I do not remember, I was riding in a helicopter and heard over the radio that that Captain had been relieved for reflective essays, non-performance of his duty. I went through the list in why was the communist manifesto written, my head and realized that I was the only one in the HQ with that MOS. Reflective Practice Essays! I knew that if I didn't do something quickly, I was about to suffer the same fate as that hapless Captain. I told the pilot to get me back to the compound right away. He did.

I ran up to the Colonel's office. He was a good man and had a West Point ring. I saluted and volunteered for the job under certain conditions. I wanted a helicopter and a pilot on call, a jeep of my own (I didn't need a driver, even today I won't drive over a CocaCola can in the road) and two really excellent sergeants to work for me full time. I also wanted the Colonel to use his West Point clout whenever I could not get what I needed out of Saigon. The Colonel agreed. He then said: You are on in cold a line so thin as to be practically invisible.

If you do this job, you'll get a medal. If you don't, you'll go to jail. Dismissed. A few hours later at supper, the Colonel approached me and reflective practice in nursing essays, as I stood up he whispered in my ear: You little SOB, you KNEW you were the in cold blood quotes only one here with that MOS. I keep my promises. Take care of those boys.

I assumed responsibility for taking care of in nursing 23 Mobile Advisory Teams scattered throughout the province. The teams were comprised of two Lieutenants and three Sergeants based with a company of Vietnamese in little forts in the wilderness. The regs outlining what the five Americans were entitled to read like a Tolstoy novel. Generators, stoves, refridgerators, vehicles, fuel, ammunition, medical supplies, American food - the quotes list was seemingly endless. But by the time I got there, the reflective essays rotations were so precise that when one Team Leader got on the plane to who were, go home, his replacement was landing.

For years, none of the teams knew what that were supposed to have. They were underfed (eating rice fishheads with the locals, underequipped and on their own. I had met one of those Team Leaders at practice, HQ. That's how I knew what I would need if I ever got stuck with that job. It gets better.